WJC: Czechs are winning this! Sorry not sorry!

Who will win Gold tonight?

• Czechs

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Cesko

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Czechia

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • The Czech Republic

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
The Czech posters have been very fair, respectful, even minded and cautiously optimistic this whole tourney. I say enough!

This is not a draft combine. This is not a round robin game. This is not even a quarter or a semi. This game is not played on paper. This is a GOLD game and all bets are off. It is time to unleash hell on these Canuckleheads from the 'Good' White North!

I hope every Canadian player stubs their toe getting off the bus. I hope that Canadians are in a bad mood when they ride their Polar Bears to work tomorrow!

Sure, Canada's forwards have more skill and depth overall but our bottom 6 is built like a Bulgarian weightlifting team. I hear the 6'3 forward has been bullied by the others for being too small. If Canada thought Baco was a nightmare wait till you see our beast Marcel Marcel. The man so not nice, they named him twice!

Our D is better and Svozil is clearly carrying Bedard in the WHL.

Milic? Sounds Croatian. How did the Croatian goalie do for Canada at the Soccer World Cup? Edge.. Suchanek.

Our coach set his lines on Day 1 and hasn't had to change them. That's how good he is!

Canadian bacon is just shitty ham.

Canadian Maple Syrup is thick and inconsistent. Has nothing on Aunt Jemimah!

Czech beer is superior in every way. Try having a glorious Pilsner Urquell and then a Labatt Bleu... how on earth can they call that a Pilsner?

Czech Supermodels are so much better than Poutine!

Slavic people have had Canada's number this whole tourney! I'd like to thank our Slovak brothers for roughing up Canada for us and giving us the blueprint!

We kept Bedard to one point last time, we are the reason he's not getting the Forsberg record and we are not sorry!

I am in shock that people think the country that created Jagr and Hasek will lose to the country that gave us Nickelback and Celine Dion!

SantosHalper

Get off my lawn
Mar 21, 2012
somewhere around nothing
the-simpsons-homer.gif

homer-the-simpsons.gif

Czechia!:win:
:hockey::party::partytime::wave:

• Haha
Reactions: Czechboy

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest
Is it true the Czech team swam in the harbour today?

I mean that's cool and all, except that water is straight nasty. Their wastewater facility has had some recent issues to say the least.

Is this "sewage bathing" a clever Czech strategy?

We'll have to wait to find out!

Patmac40

BESTPOSTERINTHEGAME
Jun 7, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia

I mean that's cool and all, except that water is straight nasty. Their wastewater facility has had some recent issues to say the least.

They might all get sick or end up with insane superpowers. Maybe worth the risk.

The Management

Jun 8, 2009
Apparently your country has the highest beer consumption per capita in the world.

Keep a few frosty ones handy tonight, you'll need 'em!

Reactions: Czechboy

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
The Czech posters have been very fair, respectful, even minded and cautiously optimistic this whole tourney. I say enough!

This is not a draft combine. This is not a round robin game. This is not even a quarter or a semi. This game is not played on paper. This is a GOLD game and all bets are off. It is time to unleash hell on these Canuckleheads from the 'Good' White North!

I hope every Canadian player stubs their toe getting off the bus. I hope that Canadians are in a bad mood when they ride their Polar Bears to work tomorrow!

Sure, Canada's forwards have more skill and depth overall but our bottom 6 is built like a Bulgarian weightlifting team. I hear the 6'3 forward has been bullied by the others for being too small. If Canada thought Baco was a nightmare wait till you see our beast Marcel Marcel. The man so not nice, they named him twice!

Our D is better and Svozil is clearly carrying Bedard in the WHL.

Milic? Sounds Croatian. How did the Croatian goalie do for Canada at the Soccer World Cup? Edge.. Suchanek.

Our coach set his lines on Day 1 and hasn't had to change them. That's how good he is!

Canadian bacon is just shitty ham.

Canadian Maple Syrup is thick and inconsistent. Has nothing on Aunt Jemimah!

Czech beer is superior in every way. Try having a glorious Pilsner Urquell and then a Labatt Bleu... how on earth can they call that a Pilsner?

Czech Supermodels are so much better than Poutine!

Slavic people have had Canada's number this whole tourney! I'd like to thank our Slovak brothers for roughing up Canada for us and giving us the blueprint!

We kept Bedard to one point last time, we are the reason he's not getting the Forsberg record and we are not sorry!

I am in shock that people think the country that created Jagr and Hasek will lose to the country that gave us Nickelback and Celine Dion!
You could atleast compare Nickelback and Celine Dion with two internationally known Czech artist from this century... Oh right..

Sorry that was open net, someone had to tap it in ;)

• Haha
Reactions: RSPens and Czechboy

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
I feel like Canada will use the knowledge that Czechia beat them once already as further motivation to get the win, that's classic bulletin board material. At the same time the Czechs have just as much to fight for and just as much will to win, immediately becoming one of the most historic wins in Czech history as it would snap a very long gold medal drought (2001)

Reactions: jj cale

unkempt

Oct 19, 2006
Czechboy is based as f***
say what?

The strategy: if the water don’t kill us, nothing will 🤘🤘🤘😄

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad