WJC: Czech Republic 2020 Roster Talk

Pepsi91

Apr 25, 2017
Here's my question for everyone.. does Pesan have any control over the clubs in his current role?

To me, it looks like he's saying the coaches and federation are doing a great job but it's the clubs (which he doesn't control) is the problem?

FTR.. I'm a big Pesan fan and wish him nothing but success. I liked Lener too. Kral, not so much.. reminds me of the guy in charge of tennis.
I think he said it in the video. His control over the clubs are restrictions and penalisations, nothing else.

czechcanadian

Dec 8, 2011
Ottawa
IMO, it should be battle between Suchánek and Hamrla for third GK spot. Even though we have some other good goalies who have some potential.
Honestly, I really doubt that there will be any other 04 defensemen beside Hamara. 02 guys like Kremláček, Talafa, Hrádek or even 03 guys like Machů are much more likely to participate.
For forwards, I like 04 group, but I still think that our only 04 forward in tournament will be Šapovaliv, he is the best of them and hopefully will get icetime for Kladno in Chance liga. 03 forward group is really weak, we will see what some of them will do in CHL (if it will start), but the other one who could be there is Brabenec. I don't think that guys like Koláček or Vrhel who play only in U-20 league will get the chance, even though Finnish U-20 has maybe more quality than Chance liga (but we will see how will they play next season).
Overall, next year team should have more offenive talent, primarly because more offensive d-core, but semifinals would probably be equal to miracle again.
Thank you for your input!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad