Cy Clark (Malkinmania guy) passed away

KingDiamonds Grandma

Jan 4, 2014
Akron, Pa.
Another Flyers fan here, coming in peace.

Just wanted to say RIP to an awesome Pens fan who stuck through the organization through thick and thin, and gets major props for that.

My condolences to Cy and his family and friends and fellow pens fans.

Also, thanks for making the rivalry extra special. :handclap:

-KDG

PKV Jungle Friends

Not Growing a Garden
Feb 17, 2007
The Sanctuary
Well, he's a local guy that attends the home games, where else would he be news? I don't get what your complaint is.

Please don't misunderstand, I'm not complaining at all. I'm simply saying that only in a blue collar, everyone sticks together and everyone for the most part likes each other city like Pittsburgh does this even make the back page of the local newspaper

It's more of a compliment to the city than a dig. Living in the DC area for seven years has made me forget how much people are actually able to give a crap about one another

Whale Mingo

Nov 18, 2012
ajedyme7.jpg

You know, I actually hate Scott Hartnell a little less today. That was a pretty classy thing to do on his part. As well as the other Flyer fans who stopped by to offer condolences, it's nice to see some things are bigger than our hatred for each other.

:handclap:

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
You know, I actually hate Scott Hartnell a little less today. That was a pretty classy thing to do on his part. As well as the other Flyer fans who stopped by to offer condolences, it's nice to see some things are bigger than our hatred for each other.

:handclap:

He's a hard guy to hate, and this is definitely part of the reason why.

Michael8771*

The Pen's saw it fit to throw him out of a game, by some accounts the last game he attended. And now they want to praise him for being a great fan? Maybe ONE game doesn't define their relationship with the guy, but it does seem a bit disingenuous. I guess they wanted to be PC. You know, act like you care when really you don't.

Human

cynic
Jan 22, 2011
Bandwagon
The Pen's saw it fit to throw him out of a game, by some accounts the last game he attended. And now they want to praise him for being a great fan? Maybe ONE game doesn't define their relationship with the guy, but it does seem a bit disingenuous. I guess they wanted to be PC. You know, act like you care when really you don't.

anyone has something official or I guess semi-official on this? what's the story behind it?

GLM

Aug 2, 2005
indeed...tweeted the RIPs to Cy and fam, but here as well. RIP good Sir..true fan.

nice touch by hartnell and philly fans.

I hate hartnell, but he is EXACTLY what we need in this clubhouse and on ice. toughness, grit and chippy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad