GDT: Cute Emergency! Lil' Avs vs. Baby Sharks

Do you know the way to San Jose? DO YOU!?!?

• Yes

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • No

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • I ATE DIONNE WARWICK!!!!

Votes: 12 38.7%

• Total voters

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Him big snowmobile.
I absolutely think the world of big KMac, but that meme just cracked me the F up. I was in tears. Makes it sound like he's George from Of Mice and Men. I haven't really heard Kurtis talk much but from what I have, he seems pretty normal and chill as far as enforcers go.

Anyone remember which enforcer we had that was the big bookworm? I remember Julie doing an interview at some huge bookstore on the 16th street mall with the guy. I think maybe it was Koci.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
At this point just get to the playoffs as healthy as possible even if it means you have to rest Makar or anyone else. Winning the division should be secondary. Makar has looked off, probably dealing with some kind of injury. Just sit him until playoffs if needed

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Avs can clinch tonight yes?
Stars and Wild have clinched and they both have 98 points. If Avs win they’ll have 98 points. So even with my horrible math skills, I’d say yes they will..
IMG_0774.gif

Jazzguitar

Feb 25, 2012
Denver
I havent. Only seen clips on Twitter. Like when Michael J. Fox is holding a can of pop and is handing it off to someone lol. I think thats from Curb.
Yup it is lol, that’s one of my favorite episodes of that show too so good. Should definitely check it out some time! Very Seinfeldesque, there’s even a Seinfeld reunion season (7) too

Reactions: The Kingslayer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad