OT: Curse you, Woodhouse! CURSE YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Ha, well I was referring to the Salem Witch Trials floating test (which was a lose/lose scenario for the ladies), but yeah, I'm all about the flying.

Oh I was fully aware of the reference. :laugh:

But yeah it was either float and be deemed a witch or sink and drown.

One of my favorites is that a goatee for men wasn't allowed back then because the devil was always drawn/painted with one so if you had one you either were a warlock or a devil worshiper.

TossinSauce

Dec 16, 2013
Upstate NY
How do you determine if a fly is a virgin? I'm weirdly curious.

Get them drunk and play Never Have I Ever...
But really I don't care about males this exp. so I dispose of them and virgin females are typically softer with a more clear cuticle and underbelly.

Also flymens is clever, may have to start using that.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Work was really slow today so took an impromptu early exit (2 instead of 6) and meet my family at the outer harbor to watch a war of 1812 era ship come into port and fire off it's cannons. Also gave time to get yard work done instead of doing it after dinner. Also getting home early will allow me to grill dinner.

Wins all around.

DazedandConfused

thanks tips
Jul 30, 2013
Edmonton
Work was really slow today so took an impromptu early exit (2 instead of 6) and meet my family at the outer harbor to watch a war of 1812 era ship come into port and fire off it's cannons. Also gave time to get yard work done instead of doing it after dinner. Also getting home early will allow me to grill dinner.

Wins all around.

with all this spare time it's a good day for a lift!!

cybresabre

prōject positivity
Feb 27, 2002
+
Virgin Fly is a musical artist. Album "Niagara Part.1" is on spotify. It sounds modern and I don't get it.

Is it you, T-sauce? Do you even like hockey or this just a desperate marketing attempt?

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport

If I had weights/work out equipment at home, I wouldn't have to worry about when I can work out when my wife works and I'm with my daughter because I could work out at home.

I don't have enough time that I could make the gym to make a membership worth while.

Started my diet on Sunday and been doing a lot of walking. Once I get the rim of my bike fixed I'll do a lot of riding as well.

Last edited:

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
If I had weights/work out equipment at home, I wouldn't have to worry about when I can work out when my wife works and I'm with daughter because I could work out at home.

I don't have enough time that I could make the gym to make a membership worth while.

Started my diet on Sunday and been doing a lot of walking. Once I get the rim of my bike fixed I'll do a lot of riding as well.

Parsing this sentence is giving me headaches. Are you suggesting that you're pregnant? Congrats!

TossinSauce

Dec 16, 2013
Upstate NY

Gym at my uni was near empty, one of the best views in the world. Full circuits like you read about!

Like how tossinsauce is lifting all the skirts of his female flies??

Can we please talk about fly virginity forever?

They don't even wear skirts for me :laugh:. I'm always game to talk about flies guys...

Virgin Fly is a musical artist. Album "Niagara Part.1" is on spotify. It sounds modern and I don't get it.

Is it you, T-sauce? Do you even like hockey or this just a desperate marketing attempt?

Well this is embarrassing...
But really I don't get modern music either, my friends all call me Grandpa TossinSauce because I listen to old rock and classical.

DazedandConfused

thanks tips
Jul 30, 2013
Edmonton
Gym at my uni was near empty, one of the best views in the world. Full circuits like you read about!

Lad, my gym is invite only, because well it's in my house. Poundin down some eggs n canadian bacon with some beautiful strawberries as we speak, gotta fuel up cause my highschool lifting buddy is in town for a couple weeks so he's going to make me look like a lil boy. Dunno bout dem circuits though, 5 minute rest periods for this guy, aint nuttin but a p nut.

Carry on with your fly talk. Also, I just partially watched a video of flies gettin it on and I'm slightly questioning what I'm doing with my life.

TossinSauce

Dec 16, 2013
Upstate NY
So we're onto male flies now? :laugh:

Well played

Lad, my gym is invite only, because well it's in my house. Poundin down some eggs n canadian bacon with some beautiful strawberries as we speak, gotta fuel up cause my highschool lifting buddy is in town for a couple weeks so he's going to make me look like a lil boy. Dunno bout dem circuits though, 5 minute rest periods for this guy, aint nuttin but a p nut.

Carry on with your fly talk. Also, I just partially watched a video of flies gettin it on and I'm slightly questioning what I'm doing with my life.

Nice, I'm in full bulk mode with a few of my friends. Four eggs in the morning and five chicken breasts throughout the day with quinoa on the side. Used to be a p nut too, just keep at it.

DazedandConfused

thanks tips
Jul 30, 2013
Edmonton
Well played

Nice, I'm in full bulk mode with a few of my friends. Four eggs in the morning and five chicken breasts throughout the day with quinoa on the side. Used to be a p nut too, just keep at it.

I'm not that small:( 6'1 212 He's just strong af. Gonna hit a heavy bench day and I know he maxes out over 4 plates. tricep strength ferr days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad