Currently Better: MacKinnon vs Matthews?

Who is currently the better player?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IWantSakicAsMyGM

Oct 13, 2011
Colorado
ok....my previous point stands. The West has the most bad teams, even a team worse than Ottawa.

In terms of scoring goals and racking up individual points, the North is still the easiest place to do that. Ottawa is allowing 3.72 GA/GP this year. The North, as a whole is allowing 3.00 GA/GP.

The worst team in the West is allowing 3.28 GA/GP. The West, as a whole, is allowing 2.55 GA/GP.

I know which division I'd rather be in to pad my stats.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
In terms of scoring goals and racking up individual points, the North is still the easiest place to do that. Ottawa is allowing 3.72 GA/GP this year. The North, as a whole is allowing 3.00 GA/GP.

The worst team in the West is allowing 3.28 GA/GP. The West, as a whole, is allowing 2.55 GA/GP.

I know which division I'd rather be in to pad my stats.

And that would be a good point if Matthews didn't have the best 5 v 5 goal scoring since entering the league and being the 2nd best goal scorer behind ovi overall in goals per game in that same time, with 2 runner ups for the rocket. He was on pace for 57 goals at the pause last season in a normal year. This isn't like it's Toffoli who is up there randomly and you can point to the division.

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Was this even a question three months ago? Can we please see Matthews do what he does this season outside of the North before putting him with MacKinnon?

Newsflash....At the same stage career wise, Matthews has owned Mackinnon. Mac had a solid rookie year and fell off for three after lol.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
currently as in this season i think Matthews has been slightly better. both are 2 of the top players in the world and i think Mack can easily be superior down the stretch/& in the PO's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad