HF Habs: Current Standings Thread: Last Place Edition (Top 3 pick Clinched!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
I closed the other thread, as it was diverging away from the overall topic of this thread, which is Montreal getting the best draft pick possible. It is a tank thread.

This is NOT the thread to discuss former players that should be reserved for the Out of Town thread. Inappropriate discussion will get deleted, and has the potential for warnings for thread highjacking.

Current Standings: Montreal has clinched a bottom 2 finish & a guaranteed top 4 pick.

Screenshot_20220427-233957_NHL.jpg

Ground Rules for this thread:
• This is the thread where you can cheer against your Habs to improve their draft position. Want to tank? This is your sanctuary.

• If you root against the Habs in GDTs or other threads on the Habs board, you may be warned for trolling.

• Don't bring your anti-tank arguments here or you may be warned for trolling.

• Tank you for your support

Tank Simulator :

2022 NHL Mock Draft & Simulator | Tankathon

Last edited:

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I get what you mean but the problem with that is you might have a mutiny on your hands if you do that. Don't know if you watch football, but the Eagles did that midgame the season before last and some players actually had to be restrained from the coach lol
That was shitty because it messed with the Giants playoff chances. This game literally means nothing. It’s a little different.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
That was shitty because it messed with the Giants playoff chances. This game literally means nothing. It’s a little different.

I meant that the Eagles players got pissed at Pederson. Jason Kelce had a meltdown over it. Though I totally forgot how f***ed that was for the Giants!

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I meant that the Eagles players got pissed at Pederson. Jason Kelce had a meltdown over it. Though I totally forgot how f***ed that was for the Giants!
As a Giants fan, I didn’t forget :laugh:

But I’m used to heartbreak when it comes to facing the Eagles.

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
I really like Cooley, Nemec and Slafkovsky. But damm... I want Shane Wright so much. Imagine him with Suzuki and Caufield with Habs for long time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad