HF Habs: Current Standings Thread: Fight for your Wright edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Habs enter the final third of the season in a dogfight for the last spot.

Current Standings (March 23)

Trade Deadline: March 21

Ground Rules for this thread:
• This is the thread where you can cheer against your Habs to improve their draft position. Want to tank? This is your sanctuary.

• If you root against the Habs in GDTs or other threads on the Habs board, you may be warned for trolling.

• Don't bring your anti-tank arguments here or you may be warned for trolling.

• Tank you for your support.

standing.PNG

Tank Simulator :

2022 NHL Mock Draft & Simulator | Tankathon

Last edited by a moderator:

HabsCowboysOwn

Wak Prescott the 40M/yr fraud, here we gooo!
Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
What's sad about Ottawa is that they said they are done with rebuilding.

Yet they have 1 top 4dman and 2 top6 players.

even our ahl team is better lol
They went the Sabres way, a 5 year pre-rebuild followed by the actual 5 year rebuild and 2-3 years of post-rebuild. By 2035 they'll be good to go, they're in good hands. :sarcasm:

1648001823194.png

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Well, at least New Jersey won.

Ottawa is really tanking hard now. At one point they were like 9 points up on us, and had 4 games in hand. Now, they're only 5 points up and games are even. That's a crazy swing.

We did get worse at the TD line too, but I'm not sure that much worse, especially with Allen back and potentially Price.

I really can't see us beating Florida Thursday, but Toronto with the shit goaltending they're getting and New Jersey .... :help:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal

Ottawa is really tanking hard now. At one point they were like 9 points up on us, and had 4 games in hand. Now, they're only 5 points up and games are even. That's a crazy swing.

We did get worse at the TD line too, but I'm not sure that much worse, especially with Allen back and potentially Price.

I really can't see us beating Florida Thursday, but Toronto with the shit goaltending they're getting and New Jersey .... :help:
Yeah like Buffalo who had 17 points on us and fell back to as low as seven. They've picked up one point since but that too is a scary swing when you're hoping for a lottery pick.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
really have to hope Batherson & Pinto get back soon.. and Sanderson is eliminated and signed as soon as possible.

Even then.. the Ottawa rebuild has been brutal. But look out, Tyler Boucher is coming.
We need to get back to that .350 to low .300 hockey we were playing under Ducharme. :skeptic:

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006

Remember Ottawa added Hamonic which should really swing some games in their favour :sarcasm:

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
TeamPoints in relation to HabsGames played in relation to Habs
Montreal--
Arizona--
Seattle+2-1
Ottawa+5-
Philadelphia+7-
New Jersey+7-
Buffalo+8-
Chicago+9-
Detroit+15-
Islanders+19+2
Sharks+20-

We really need Ottawa and Philly to find some semblance of their game.

Tonight we need:
NJD W
CHI W
Buffalo W

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
really have to hope Batherson & Pinto get back soon.. and Sanderson is eliminated and signed as soon as possible.

Even then.. the Ottawa rebuild has been brutal. But look out, Tyler Boucher is coming.

I believe Sanderson is hurt though. Might be done for the year. But Sens still hope to sign him, as they should.

RationalExpectations

May 12, 2019
Scared of philly and ottawa’s tank. They suck
I am actually very surprised by how bad NJD has been. They have very good players, but they seem to have a hard time to play as a team :s

PHI is also a surprise, Idon t get how they are so bad this year. Even Couturier and Ellis were bad before being injured…

OTT is less of a surprise because every knew that their D core sucked so much that if Offense did not light it up on a nightly basis they were screwed…

Reactions: ForeverHabs97

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I am actually very surprised by how bad NJD has been. They have very good players, but they seem to have a hard time to play as a team :s

PHI is also a surprise, Idon t get how they are so bad this year. Even Couturier and Ellis were bad before being injured…

OTT is less of a surprise because every knew that their D core sucked so much that if Offense did not light it up on a nightly basis they were screwed…
NJD is hampered by a shallow defense and weak goaltending. They score enough.

Reactions: morhilane
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad