Prospect Info: Current #2 overall poll and discussion

Who do you want the Devils to take at #2 assuming Wright goes 1st overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

StevenToddIves

May 18, 2013
Brooklyn, NY
Rumor that slaf met mtl owner. So. Ots sad. Guys, who fap on locals can buy champagne.

Fvckin fvck. That was obvious, but it is so sad anyway. Great chance to have special player and we will not draft him.
Wright may have met him also. It's too early to panic, because the rumors are just flying everywhere right now without anything to base them on.

I still think Montreal takes Wright. The only thing I can see influencing them otherwise would be if Wright had a really bad interview with the Habs. They are just so thin at C and an elite-talent, right-shot center is precisely what they need for the re-build.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Wright may have met him also. It's too early to panic, because the rumors are just flying everywhere right now without anything to base them on.

I still think Montreal takes Wright. The only thing I can see influencing them otherwise would be if Wright had a really bad interview with the Habs. They are just so thin at C and an elite-talent, right-shot center is precisely what they need for the re-build.
I think they will draft Slaf. But will see. And yeah, I'm very pessimistic as a fan of Devils if I think that mtl will take slaf. Very pessimistic.

StevenToddIves

May 18, 2013
Brooklyn, NY
If you wanna get real pessimistic, MTL picks Wright but then watch Fitz pass Slaf and take Jiricek or someone.
I'm fine with Jiricek or Gauthier if the Devils trade down to #3, #4, #5 or #6 and gain some other assets.

Fitzgerald has been strong as GM in trades and early in drafts. I am 100% certain he has a contingency plan in place -- maybe a trade already worked out -- if Montreal drafts Slafkovsky #1 overall.

Reactions: SpitfireG

SpitfireG

Sep 29, 2013
Habs pics Slaf. What Fitz will do with 2OA??
Has he plan B to trade pick C Wright or will pick Jiricek...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad