Confirmed with Link: Cup Parade scheduled

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
The parade had about 2M people, 4 innocent parade watchers were shot by some lunatic and you got jokes, be better.

I agree with you and I hope those people are doing well. But you know if there were shots fired at the Blues parade our rivals would have a field day with how that's "so St. Louis". It would never end.

Cotton

May 13, 2013
I agree with you and I hope those people are doing well. But you know if there were shots fired at the Blues parade our rivals would have a field day with how that's "so St. Louis". It would never end.

Fortunately they will all live, the shooter is still on the loose though, and may have some connecting to a mass stabbing at a mall. Info is only coming out in bits at this point.

Unfortunately I understand what you mean about rivals, Bruins fans are always extra creative and have posted that they wished all Leafs fans would die amongst other things during playoff series.

St.Louis and Toronto aren't rivals though, no need for ill will - so we can wish each other well. As a Leafs fan I can speak for most of my fanbase in saying that watching the Blues win their first championship, after all those years of waiting, and especially by beating on the Bruins in doing it - we got nothing but love for you guys.

Peace.

fishsandwichpatrol

Mar 29, 2014
Upstate SC
Fortunately they will all live, the shooter is still on the loose though, and may have some connecting to a mass stabbing at a mall. Info is only coming out in bits at this point.

Unfortunately I understand what you mean about rivals, Bruins fans are always extra creative and have posted that they wished all Leafs fans would die amongst other things during playoff series.

St.Louis and Toronto aren't rivals though, no need for ill will - so we can wish each other well. As a Leafs fan I can speak for most of my fanbase in saying that watching the Blues win their first championship, after all those years of waiting, and especially by beating on the Bruins in doing it - we got nothing but love for you guys.

Peace.
I didn't mean anything ill with my post. Honestly if you told me shots would be fired at a championship parade this year I would have guessed it was St Louis

WeWantTacos

they said aw-reety an' they was aw-righty
Apr 6, 2012
Brett Hallway
I didn't mean anything ill with my post. Honestly if you told me shots would be fired at a championship parade this year I would have guessed it was St Louis
There were tons of shots fired at the St. Louis parade and Brett Hull, the hero that he is, put this city on his liver and took them all.

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
Come on whiny Toronto fan coming into our board acting all high and mighty.

I have had plenty of run-ins with shotty Toronto fans trashing the Lou. IDGAF if it hurts a Toronto's fans feelings on a hockey forum of the board of a team they aren't even a fan of to point out there was a shooting at their parade and not ours.

I know someone (not personally) who was killed in the Aurora, CO shooting who was also in the mall in Toronto when some dude shot that place up.

So get off your high horse Toronto. You messed up and 100% our city would be getting CREAMED by the media and hockey fans if that shit happened at our parade. But it gets swept under the rug when its in Toronto.

Go back to your own board and talk about how you won the cup with the Leafs in video games or something.

Reactions: simon IC

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
XsSxdeI.gif
Bump. Up

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Can @EastonBlues22 or somebody else collect all last year best of best thread and put them to sticky in one thread?

occasionally I just want to go throuht those GDT's and read it + parade or best videos threads.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Can @EastonBlues22 or somebody else collect all last year best of best thread and put them to sticky in one thread?

occasionally I just want to go throuht those GDT's and read it + parade or best videos threads.
I agree. It would be great to have a sticky thread with the best of the highs and lows of the regular season, the playoff run and the Cup celebration. We could call it "Flags Fly Forever".

Reactions: Ranksu

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad