Confirmed with Link: Cup Parade scheduled

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Have you washed any other Stanley Cup Rally? Look at last Years winners the Washington Capitials, the Second name the called CHUGGED a beer on stage. The Hull situation, He was not given the mic, Hull forced himself up there really and who is going to stop Brett Hull from talking regardless? Yes he shouldn't been up there but at the same time who is going to stop him once he got there? Fans watching regardless of his state is going to want to hear from the guy because most wouldn't have known UNTIL he started speaking. So many just love to nit pick at everything regardless. There is a lot of people anywhere who spend all there lives complaining but never enjoy anything. When you win the first title ever in a 52 year franchise, anybody will party hard and the thing is, they didn't and haven't stopped.
i dont care what other cities do. i care what st louis does.

can you imagine stan the man doing that on stage last night and having ozzie smith walk up and give someone/city the finger? you can say it was all in good fun or other cities have done it, i dont know if thats true and i dont care. i just call it what it was, a epic parade with a really bad and trashy rally.

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
-Complains and calls the rally classless

-Has drunk as **** Hull as avatar

giphy.gif

DoubleK81

It's always something with these pricks.
Sep 10, 2010
PETRO SUCKS
you just dont visit other boards or sites. seen numerous post on main board here, twitter, reddit and on stltoday boards blasting the rally and especially for giving hull a mic in his state. and even if i was the ONLY one, who cares seeing as people are entitled to their own opinions. i simply said the parade was cool but the rally was totally classless and it was. anyone who thinks that rally had class in it is probably still hungover.

That's weird, with the exception of STLToday ( which I don't visit ), I haven't seen anyone bashing the rally. Where are those posts/threads hiding? I've seen more arguing about attendance figures than anything.

<--- Was at rally. Was completely sober. Thought it was f***ing awesome. As did every person sober or drunk around me.

steinerecliner

May 15, 2018
That's weird, with the exception of STLToday ( which I don't visit ), I haven't seen anyone bashing the rally. Where are those posts/threads hiding? I've seen more arguing about attendance figures than anything.

<--- Was at rally. Was completely sober. Thought it was ****ing awesome. As did every person sober or drunk around me.

I was a good 4 rows from where the staff was by the stage. Everyone was celebrating and nobody was bashing it. I was also Sober and yet I loved it, than again anybody there was to busy enjoying the FIRST Stanley cup ever to complain about how anybody was acted.

Here it is if you haven't seen it.

I was at Enterprise Center for a good Hour and a Half, yeah the video was just how it was. Nobody was fighting or doing damage to anything. Everyone enjoying it and the Police even got involved enjoying it. All they had to do is control traffic and block of areas so we stayed safe.

Reactions: CoMoBlues

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014

<--- Was at rally. Was completely sober. Thought it was ****ing awesome. As did every person sober or drunk around me.
stltoday board has many of em in brett hull topic

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
Boys know hot to party. Apparently Barby fell of his float.
Oh man. LOL! Part of me is going to be relieved when the party is over and the boys are preparing for camp and getting back into their off-season routine. I'm 99% certain that Hull is going to be in the state he was in Saturday all the way up until the banner raising in October.

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
We need to take notes here in Toronto from St. Louisans. I am completely disgusted by the events up here today. I was very impressed by the Blues parade, especially the way the participants conducted themselves. Well done St. Louis!

Last edited:

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
I've been pretty drunk before. I've puked from drinking before. I've never been drunk enough that I couldn't find a place to puke that was better than myself. I have also never won a Stanley Cup before. Make of this as you will
Of course, I'm sure most of us have. I wasn't ragging on Sanford or anything for getting sick, that's why I asked if anyone happened to see it and neglected to actually post the link to the video.

Reactions: CoMoBlues

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->