Post-Game Talk: Crosby Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

spcastlemagic

Jul 3, 2006
Big win - maybe the best game of the year? It felt inevitable the Flyers would score a second and it didn’t happen. The transition into a structured, low event game in the back half of the third, not getting suckered into the nonsense… beautiful.

reino

Jul 20, 2019
Hero of the game
1.JPG

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Big win.

Tough schedule this week with Vancouver next and then Carolina.

Imo we really need to win that Thursday game. Carolina is always a tough building for us.
Carolina the more important game however on Sat night…Canucks just demolished the Rags tonight…that could get ugly against us especially since weve sucked at home lately…

but important win tonight…good to see…most everyone looked good, Rust excluded…hes back to his 2022-23 form and now I want him traded lol

Dennis Reynolds

I have to have my tools!
Jun 10, 2011
Paddy's Pub
Give credit to Sully where it's due. I've harped on him about Puustinen's usage/development/confidence, and Sully played Puustinen for the last 40 seconds of the game to test him in a high-pressure defensive situation.

That's exactly what he should have done.

Puustinen had a very strong game, especially defensively. He was first on loose pucks, won 50/50 battles, won a faceoff, and was the lone man back on a Flyers 3-on-1 and broke it up. He was a net positive every time he was on the ice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad