Crosby stats predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
It's hard to predict stats for a 7 game tournament. He could score 10 against somebody like Belarus but go pointless in the next 6.

I'll predict that he will be one of Canada's best all-around players, if not the best. I think he'll show off the improvements he's made in his own zone while being a constant offensive threat.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Eleventy billion points, a .001 gaa and a .999 sv percentage. He will play all positions, at the same time.

He'll only let in a tenth of a puck, you see, because his sheer awesomeness will blast one of the pucks to pieces when it is shot at him. I'm guessing that will be in the final, or maybe during his duel with Ovechkin high above the seats.

Yeah, they can both fly too. You didn't know that?

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
BlindWillyMcHurt said:
Eleventy billion points, a .001 gaa and a .999 sv percentage. He will play all positions, at the same time.

He'll only let in a tenth of a puck, you see, because his sheer awesomeness will blast one of the pucks to pieces when it is shot at him. I'm guessing that will be in the final, or maybe during his duel with Ovechkin high above the seats.

Yeah, they can both fly too. You didn't know that?

Do you do standup too?

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
Im gonna go out on a limb and say 11 points..but much like Parise last year, he'll rack them up against the bad teams and then not score in the 2 big games.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Hilarious, aren't I?

I won't hazard a guess except to say that he won't be Canada's leading scorer, but he will be a threat on most nights. Really going out on a limb with that one, I know.

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
I will say around 13-14-15 too. But who knows, I would not be surprised if Sutter gives him 4th line ice-time. He shouldn't, but hey, Crosby is not one of these big westener guy...

SeLaine

May 26, 2004
markov` said:
I will say around 13-14-15 too. But who knows, I would not be surprised if Sutter gives him 4th line ice-time. He shouldn't, but hey, Crosby is not one of these big westener guy...

ok buddy give it up with the Q versus the dub. We understand where you are coming from but comments like this are just ridiculous. If Crosby is playing to his potential he is obviously going to recieve all the ice he can get. However if he isn't playing how Sutter wants him to and he is not performing then he won't see as much ice. But Sutter will not give him 4th line minutes just because of where he is from. Give it up!!!

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
theredmile said:
ok buddy give it up with the Q versus the dub. We understand where you are coming from but comments like this are just ridiculous. If Crosby is playing to his potential he is obviously going to recieve all the ice he can get. However if he isn't playing how Sutter wants him to and he is not performing then he won't see as much ice. But Sutter will not give him 4th line minutes just because of where he is from. Give it up!!!

I think Sutter will surely not give Crosby top line minutes even if he deserves it.

SeLaine

May 26, 2004
markov` said:
I think Sutter will surely not give Crosby top line minutes even if he deserves it.

why do you think this and don't say just because he's not from out west

littleD

markov` said:

You really could have made that comment without the last 2 lines. FFS, if you can't let it go, stop posting on the subject.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
theredmile said:
Yeah just like last year when he played 5-6 mins. a game.I too think there's a good
chance Sutter will play him on the 3rd or 4th line.

Darcy Wakaluk

Apr 30, 2004
Crosby won't get first line ice time because he's not polished enough defensively, and I'd be surprised if he scored more than 7 points (2g - 5a). Like someone else said before in this thread, he'll rack up the bulk of his points against weaker opposition.

Speed Demon

Nov 10, 2004
New Brunswick
If any of you remember.. last year during the WJC, people sent letters into the hockeycanada site and the players would read the letters during breakfast time. Anyways, I sent a letter to them addressing that Crosby didn't get enough ice time and when I was talking to Crosby in person, he said that they got a lot of those letters. haha.

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
rahan said:
I'd say he will have 6 pts, 1 goal 5 assists. Let's be realistic there.

With the extra icetime do you really think he can pull it off?
Thats a full point over last year. I think you might be going out on a limb here.

MeatTornado

I was born ready
Oct 25, 2004
Vancouver
I'm not going to take a real guess at Crosby's point total, seeing as there are too many variables. However, my guess for top 3 scorers of the tournament are Malkin, Crosby, Ovechkin, in that order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad