Crosby stats predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepper

Aug 30, 2004
I think many people will be disappointed with his point totals...Against the 'big countries' (USA, Czechs, Sweden, Russia, Finland, Switzerland) he probably gets max 6 points.

Mountain Dude

I'm gonna say probably 1 assist a game, and maybe a goal every 2-3 games.

So probably like 8 points. :dunno:

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
IF he was to play first line CENTER and IF he had compatible linemates he would
lead the tourney in scoring.He should be on the first line but then again he should have gotten more icetime last year(better linemates may have helped as well).The
western guys will target him at camp and Sutter will say he's justified in putting
him on 3rd or 4th line.

denphis

crosby may get 3rd - 4t line minutes even strength, but sutter isnt stupid enough not to put crosby on the powerplay, i would bet that crosby will be on the ice during every pp canada gets, with this in mind i would say 4pts even and at least 10 on the pp

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
denphis said:
crosby may get 3rd - 4t line minutes even strength, but sutter isnt stupid enough not to put crosby on the powerplay, i would bet that crosby will be on the ice during every pp canada gets, with this in mind i would say 4pts even and at least 10 on the pp
3rd or 4th line ice time? Why not use your most valuable asset in order to win. You can say what you want about Sutter but he isn't dumb enough to not play Crosby.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Canada's good enough that they'll be able to spread the offense around. I wouldn't be too surprised if someone like Zagrapan leads in scoring.

gangstajerome

Dec 3, 2004
I will be waiting to see who gets more goals, Crosby or Dawes? hard call to make, crosby will have more assists though for sure.

Vman

Mar 10, 2003
hfboards.com
Who has the record for most points in the WJC?
and who has the record for most goals in the WJC?
Which year?

Epsilon

#basta
Oct 26, 2002
South Cackalacky
Vman said:
Who has the record for most points in the WJC?
and who has the record for most goals in the WJC?
Which year?

Goals: Marcus Naslund - 13 (1993)
Assists: Peter Forsberg - 24 (1993)

luke34e

Dec 7, 2004
Crosby led the CHL in scoring when he was 16 and he might this year (I'm not sure) it doesn;t matter where he is from, if you can lead the CHL in scoring as a 16 year old you should be first or second line. Crosby happens to be from the same place as me.

gangstajerome

Dec 3, 2004
some of the opposition will be lower caliber than that in the Q, those games will be blowouts, Crosby will get 14 pts and 7 goals,

THE NEXT ONE #87

Dec 18, 2003
Zurich
Visit site
gangstajerome said:
some of the opposition will be lower caliber than that in the Q, those games will be blowouts, Crosby will get 14 pts and 7 goals,

:lol

only germany is in this group a "lower caliber" but don´t underestimate them. Even, Crosby has to put up a lot of points, if canada will have the chance to beat the usa or russians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->