Crosby playing nhl players

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Hey Moosefan, correct me if im wrong but isnt everyone in the hockey world *****ing about the NHL? Doesnt the WHL play an "NHL" type game? Yeah real fun to watch, lets watch paint dry.

God forbid there be goals. If the NHL was like the QMJHL the places would be packed.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Testify said:
wow. non-contact glorified midget league..

wont say anything either

He may have forgot that in the Q there is twice the offensive talent that there is in the W and that if the game who love is boring today it is because of those big lame players with no talent that plays in the Dub... Oh, sorry, I'm doing the same thing as he does... You know Gilbert Brulé wouldn't have good numbers in the Q, we have way more talent then they have, damn, I'm doing it again...

moosefan

Feb 27, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
La-La-Laprise said:
Hey Moosefan, correct me if im wrong but isnt everyone in the hockey world *****ing about the NHL? Doesnt the WHL play an "NHL" type game? Yeah real fun to watch, lets watch paint dry.

God forbid there be goals. If the NHL was like the QMJHL the places would be packed.

I don't know why alot of people think that the QMJHL is this league of a bunch of little stick players going around the ice who say "pardon me" to one another when they skate by, and the consenses is all they can do is play from the blueline in. People who think like this should not even be allowed on this board as their opinions are so biased that they will not have a valid argument.

Most of the Brule is or will be better than Crosby talk is only because Crosby does not play in their league. I have seen both play and IMO Brule is no where close to Crosby to even close in talent. If Crosby played in the WHL he would have still been the leading scorer of the CHL. Look what he did at the World Juniors with players two years older than him, look what he did at the U18s, look at the Canada Winter Games. Each of these teams or tournaments had a bunch of WHL and OHL players on the team going against one another or against countries of equal talent and Crosby not only proved he was good enough to be there, but twice he was leading scorer on the team and once in the tournment (CWG), and at the WJHC he was, when he was out there Canadas best offensive player IMO, and the grittieness in his game was very evident at that tournament.

Last edited:

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
moosefan said:
I don't know why alot of people think that the QMJHL is this league of a bunch of little stick players going around the ice who say "pardon me" to one another when they skate by, and the consenses is all they can do is play from the blueline in. People who think like this should not even be allowed on this board as their opinions are so biased that they will not have a valid argument.

Most of the Brule is or will be better than Crosby talk is only because Crosby does not play in their league. I have seen both play and IMO Brule is no where close to Crosby to even close in talent. If Crosby played in the WHL he would have still been the leading scorer of the CHL. Look what he did at the World Juniors with players two years older than him, look what he did at the U18s, look at the Canada Winter Games. Each of these teams or tournaments had a bunch of WHL and OHL players on the team going against one another or against countries of equal talent and Crosby not only proved he was good enough to be there, but twice he was leading scorer on the team and once in the tournment (CWG), and at the WJHC he was, when he was out there Canadas best offensive player IMO, and the grittieness in his game was very evident at that tournament.

I agree plus, the way I saw him get pass Brashear using his body strenght is a proof that the guy would have any problem to dominate the WHL. Maybe he would have score less goals and had less assists because the league is less offensive, but I would have dominate anyway. This guy can manhandle one of the toughess guys in the entire NHL so let alone juniors...

Hobey Baker

May 27, 2004
Charlestown
sabresprospects.com
KrisBaker said:
Anyone know of an English language site where I can find tournament results and/or game summaries? The Sabres board is moving pretty slow, and news of these games involving Briere, Dumont, and Pominville could pick things up a little bit over there.

Thanks!

Strike one!
How about a French speaking site then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad