Crosby playing nhl players

Status
Not open for further replies.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
Someone on these boards mentioned they seen Crosby at Tounoi a bout de
Souffe at Sherbrooke and he was playing against nhl players some type
of exhibition game. Does anybody know anymore about this?

rick25

Aug 3, 2003
Rimouski
Visit site
It's a friendly competition. 4 vs 4 hockey, no red line, 2 periods of 10 mins, one of 15. The teams are:

CAF Consultant: Sébastien Centomo, J-F David, Michel Périard, David Massé, Michel Beausoleil, Bruce Richardson, Nicolas Corbeil

Atwill-Morin: Yann Danis, M-A Thinel, Sébastien Thinel, Danny Groulx, Stéphane Veilleux, Simon Gamache, Carl Mallette

Le Saint-François: Dany Sabourin, Pascal Rhéaume, J-F Grégoire, Stéphane Dugal, Patrick Groleau, Yannick Tremblay, Karel Betik

BAR Le Living: M-A Fleury, Alain Nasreddine, Samy Nasreddine, Ramzi Abid, Éric Meloche, P-A Parenteau, P-M Bouchard

Team Kia: Pascal Leclaire, Yanick Lehoux, Benoit Dusablon, M-A Bergeron, Nicolas Bilotto, Alexandre Giroux, Jason Pominville

Perreault/Maxi-Club: Mathieu Garon, Yanic Perreault, Stéphane Robidas, Daniel Corso, Sylvain Lefebvre, Patrick Lebeau, Sidney Crosby

Thibault Pontiac Buick GMC: Luc Bélanger, Mathieu Descoteaux, Éric Bélanger, Marc Chouinard, Dave Tremblay, Donald Brashear, Éric Chouinard

Mission: J-S Giguère, Joël Bouchard, Alexandre Daigle, J-P Dumont, Daniel Brière, Ian Laperrière

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I have to like Mission's chances.

Where can I find the results of this tournament?

growne

Apr 27, 2004
Barcelona
rick25 said:
It's a friendly competition. 4 vs 4 hockey, no red line, 2 periods of 10 mins, one of 15. The teams are:

CAF Consultant: Sébastien Centomo, J-F David, Michel Périard, David Massé, Michel Beausoleil, Bruce Richardson, Nicolas Corbeil

Atwill-Morin: Yann Danis, M-A Thinel, Sébastien Thinel, Danny Groulx, Stéphane Veilleux, Simon Gamache, Carl Mallette

Le Saint-François: Dany Sabourin, Pascal Rhéaume, J-F Grégoire, Stéphane Dugal, Patrick Groleau, Yannick Tremblay, Karel Betik

BAR Le Living: M-A Fleury, Alain Nasreddine, Samy Nasreddine, Ramzi Abid, Éric Meloche, P-A Parenteau, P-M Bouchard

Team Kia: Pascal Leclaire, Yanick Lehoux, Benoit Dusablon, M-A Bergeron, Nicolas Bilotto, Alexandre Giroux, Jason Pominville

Perreault/Maxi-Club: Mathieu Garon, Yanic Perreault, Stéphane Robidas, Daniel Corso, Sylvain Lefebvre, Patrick Lebeau, Sidney Crosby

Thibault Pontiac Buick GMC: Luc Bélanger, Mathieu Descoteaux, Éric Bélanger, Marc Chouinard, Dave Tremblay, Donald Brashear, Éric Chouinard

Mission: J-S Giguère, Joël Bouchard, Alexandre Daigle, J-P Dumont, Daniel Brière, Ian Laperrière

Sidney should follow in the footsteps of his teammates and become a Hab one day =)

rick25

Aug 3, 2003
Rimouski
Visit site
Jacobv2 said:
I have to like Mission's chances.

Where can I find the results of this tournament?

It's very hard to find something. I find the result of friday night game :

Bar Le Living 14 vs Atwill-Morin 4
Mission 3 vs Le Saint-François 3
Thibault Pontiac GMC 3 vs Perreault/Maxi-Club 9 (Crosby 5 b 1 p)
CAF Consultant 3 vs Team KIA 3

NYR469

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
any link to this tourney would be greatly appreciated...is it being covered by any local paper or anything?

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
rick25 said:
It's very hard to find something. I find the result of friday night game :

Bar Le Living 14 vs Atwill-Morin 4
Mission 3 vs Le Saint-François 3
Thibault Pontiac GMC 3 vs Perreault/Maxi-Club 9 (Crosby 5 b 1 p)
CAF Consultant 3 vs Team KIA 3
Five b's and a p you say? Kid's so unreal, he's literally renaming stat columns.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
Slick Nick said:
It's a promo tour... Justin Timberlake would have scored twice as much with the MaCdo de St-Julie :shakehead
Sure it's a friendly competition but I'm sure there's still some "competition" to it.
I would imagine some of these guy's are pretty secure in there talent but they
would still have some competitive fire. Also there are guy's that are on the brink
of making the NHL and I'm sure they would like to showcase thier skills.So what
if the tounament is for entertainment , some hockey fans like to be entertained.

VanCanuck

May 9, 2003
Vancouver, BC
Growne said:
Sidney should follow in the footsteps of his teammates and become a Hab one day =)

Oh yeah. at least he should be playing for a canadian team. but not for the leafs. :D

for the Sens or the Habs would be GREAT!

Stiffler's Mom

Mar 2, 2004
Lot's of Junior players train and even play fun/scrimmage games with pro players. What's the big deal? This happens all over the world with various Pro Training Camps.

rick25

Aug 3, 2003
Rimouski
Visit site
For those who are interested:

Final: Team Kia 11 / Mission 2

Semifinal : Team Kia 5 / Atwill-Morin 3
Semifinal : Mission 6 / Perreault 5

Crosby finished with 10g 6a. Jason Pominville was named player of the competition with 17g 5a.

Amen evil king

Apr 11, 2004
rick25 said:
For those who are interested:

Final: Team Kia 11 / Mission 2

Semifinal : Team Kia 5 / Atwill-Morin 3
Semifinal : Mission 6 / Perreault 5

Crosby finished with 10g 6a. Jason Pominville was named player of the competition with 17g 5a.

Giguere got shelled!

Stiffler's Mom

Mar 2, 2004
target said:
Buddy all you do is downplay crosby.... the west is best!! in your opinion. Get your blinders off, stop being so anti-Crosby.

West meaning WHL is pretty good. I'm not anti-Crosby. I just think that maybe because he plays in a non-contact glorified midget league that he is over hyped.

Hobey Baker

May 27, 2004
Charlestown
sabresprospects.com
looking for a link...

Anyone know of an English language site where I can find tournament results and/or game summaries? The Sabres board is moving pretty slow, and news of these games involving Briere, Dumont, and Pominville could pick things up a little bit over there.

Thanks!

target

Sep 10, 2002
nova scotia
Visit site
Stiffler's Mom said:
West meaning WHL is pretty good. I'm not anti-Crosby. I just think that maybe because he plays in a non-contact glorified midget league that he is over hyped.

I won't bother responding to that comment, I don't have to say more

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Stiffler's Mom said:

Where did you find your copy of 'Loosing Any Credibility You Might Have Had For Dummies'?

moosefan

Feb 27, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Stiffler's Mom said:

you show in that comment right there that you have no clue what the QMJHL is even like, and that you are very biased towards the QMJHL.

There is lots of hitting and trap hockey, I hate when I glorified midget league that doesn't hit produces some of the best fighters the NHL has in Jody Shelley, Georges Laraque, Peter Worrell; plus some of the best talent the NHL has in Alex Tanguay, Lecavalier, Richards, Gagne, Nagy, etc...etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad