Confirmed with Link: Crosby, Malkin and Fleury selected to the 2015 NHL All-Star Game

BigEezyE22

Continuing to not support HF.
Feb 2, 2007
Jersey
They should change the All-Star game format. Players should make the All-Star team based off of their previous seasons performance. Judging someone through 40 games is stupid.

Judging someone based on a season that ended 8 months ago is smart?

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Yea that's stupid. All star games all work the same. About half way through the vote gets made. I'd maybe hold the game a little later, but it's not a big deal.

Penguinator

Kesselator
Sep 17, 2014
Space
People should take the All Star Game for what it is, a show that's no risk for stars 'cause there's no contacts. Ok it's pond hockey, so what?

But like probably most fans, i prefer the skills contest.

FDBluth

Jul 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
I'd rather see Sid say he has an injury and just go to the festivities and rest up. This break will be huge for the Pens, guys just being healthy and training when they can on days they can will go a long way when the break is over.
The All-Star game is played at about 10% the intensity of a regular NHL game. Sid's not going to tire himself out any more by playing the game.

If anything would take something out of him, it would be all of the festivities and hoopla surrounding the weekend.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad