Crosby is on pace to play all 82 regular season games for the first time in his career

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Crosby loves grinders idk how you can watch the pens and not realize that.

Every time they get a skill guy to play with crosby he is on malkins line two weeks later

Sid loves grinders, but that doesn't mean you can just plug a generic bottom sixer with him and expect success. Either way Sid is the best grinder on every line he's ever been on.

The line about skill guys not lasting with him is more confirmation of why Sid is awesome...he's not at his best when surrounded by a ton of skill. The Pens have won when they've been able to roll 3-4 lines, and they're able to do that by spreading the talent.

Last edited:

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
It's hard to get "help" from guys you don't play with 5-on-5 and when you see the toughest D match-ups regardless of how Malkin and Kessel are playing.
He's up there for me too (his Crosby five-point thread was legendary). Starts bizarre, random threads and almost never posts in them.
The only one I ever found funny was the one about the Blue Jackets where he spelled "Columbus" like 6 different ways, all wrong.

stepdad gaary

Dec 5, 2011
Idk we are posting on a site about hockey we can probably know what injured crosby

im not sure what youre saying at this point? that he didnt have a concussion? i can agree that the concussion was probably not the leading factor in why he missed so much time but he certainly had a concussion.

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
im not sure what youre saying at this point? that he didnt have a concussion? i can agree that the concussion was probably not the leading factor in why he missed so much time but he certainly had a concussion.
Neck thint misdiagnosed but im just having fun

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Has Crosby actually benefited from missing games on a regular basis during his career, as he's been able to score at a higher pace since he's been getting some extra rest compared to other star players? I'm having a hard time finding any other reasons why Crosby has struggled, especially since scoring is up this season. But it will still be nice to see Crosby play a full season, as we for once don't need to put "Crosby" and "on pace" in the same sentence when we discuss the 2017-18 season.

If the Pens have nothing to play for the last game of the season there is ZERO chance he plays.

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
Is Guentzel not a skill player all of a sudden? Same with Sheary, Sprong and Simon.
They all play like grinders and sprong is back in the ahl isnt he ? Plus simon hasnt been on the top line much has he ? Guentzel is good but he is sophomore slumping a bit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad