Crosby is god

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

Nov 2, 2005
He stole the move from Ovechkin!!! He did the exact same move with the leg up! lol I'm sure crosby saw the highlights of AO's goal or he saw AO's interview on OTR on TSN where they asked him about that move with the leg up!!! The goal was nice of course, but funny Ovechkin did it not long ago and crosby goes and does the same. Seems like crosby is learning from the best in AO hehe!

I like both of them, both are and gonna be superstars for years! But crosby is everywhere, they show him too much, he does a good pass and oh it's crosby so put it on the highlights! Now that goal I knew people would get excited because it's crosby and now it's gonna be shown over and over again everywhere. AO did it but it wasn't crosby so wasn't as much talked about. Ovechkin had like 1 point less then crosby but lots more goals but crosby got rookie of the month, it's like even if AO gets 10 more points than crosby this year on a far worst team, crosby is gonna get the calder because it's "crosby"! I'm not starting a Ovechkin vs crosby debate, cause I like AO more but i like crosby to! I juste wish people would calm down with Sid the kid.

So like I said, great goal! The bottle popped off hehe was nice but we saw it from AO first!

TORRUS

May 31, 2004
Beli
JP said:
He stole the move from Ovechkin!!! He did the exact same move with the leg up! lol I'm sure crosby saw the highlights of AO's goal or he saw AO's interview on OTR on TSN where they asked him about that move with the leg up!!! The goal was nice of course, but funny Ovechkin did it not long ago and crosby goes and does the same. Seems like crosby is learning from the best in AO hehe!

I haven't seen that inteview. What did they ask him? What did he say about that leg up?

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
salostyle said:
Crosby's goal was a beaut no doubt about it, but did anyone else pick up on the uncanny resemblance to the goal Ovechkin scored in a shootout the other night?
Which night? Ovechkin has won two games by scoring in the shootouts.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Slitty said:
I think we can all agree that both Crosby and AO are great players and it is argueable as to which one is greater or will be greater: but Crosby couldnt outscore Ovechkin if Ovechkin was trying to score with some piece of kitchen cutlery.

Huh? I was talking about Crosby's ability to score in the NHL, had nothing to do with AO. God AO fans are so insecure.

Pepper

Aug 30, 2004
Le Golie said:
Huh? I was talking about Crosby's ability to score in the NHL, had nothing to do with AO. God AO fans are so insecure.

:biglaugh: Oh man the irony...

pucks1

Apr 23, 2004
Bandwagoner said:
That's the first thing I thought of when I saw Crosby. I mean both kids are INSANELY gifted, but you just knew it was gonna come down to Crosby. What a game, what an OT, and what a shoot out. I am so glad hockey is back.
I noticed that to, Only diff. is Ao went 5 hole on the back hand. Crosby went top shelf.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Pepper said:
I guess you don't realize the irony in your previous post...

Yeah I realize what you are trying to make light of, but I don't agree with you. Go through every Crosby thread ever created and see how every one ends up with fanboys on AO's side jumping up and down yelling 'But AO did this, AO did that, blah, blah, blah'. That certainly happens a lot on the other side too, but not nearly as much. My post had nothign to do with AO. It is a thread about a Crosby goal, I said something about Crosby and someone jumped in with 'But but but but, AO is a better scorer!!!!!11111' No **** sherlock.

pucks1

Apr 23, 2004
JP said:

I like both of them, both are and gonna be superstars for years! But crosby is everywhere, they show him too much, he does a good pass and oh it's crosby so put it on the highlights! Now that goal I knew people would get excited because it's crosby and now it's gonna be shown over and over again everywhere. AO did it but it wasn't crosby so wasn't as much talked about. Ovechkin had like 1 point less then crosby but lots more goals but crosby got rookie of the month, it's like even if AO gets 10 more points than crosby this year on a far worst team, crosby is gonna get the calder because it's "crosby"! I'm not starting a Ovechkin vs crosby debate, cause I like AO more but i like crosby to! I juste wish people would calm down with Sid the kid.

So like I said, great goal! The bottle popped off hehe was nice but we saw it from AO first!

you ever hear the fraze ( anything you can do i can do better).

My girl came home last night and started talking to me about her day durring the shoot out. So i pretend like i was listening to her. Then Crosby scored and i jumped outta my seat and ran around the house. The girl got mad and went to bed.lol

Pepper

Aug 30, 2004
Le Golie said:
Yeah I realize what you are trying to make light of, but I don't agree with you. Go through every Crosby thread ever created and see how every one ends up with fanboys on AO's side jumping up and down yelling 'But AO did this, AO did that, blah, blah, blah'. That certainly happens a lot on the other side too, but not nearly as much.

Well I guess you being a Crosby fanboy you are not exactly objective here.

I'm not a fan of either player and honestly if there is a group of fans feeling insecure, it's the Crosby fans.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Pepper said:
Well I guess you being a Crosby fanboy you are not exactly objective here.

I'm not a fan of either player and honestly if there is a group of fans feeling insecure, it's the Crosby fans.

Crosby fanboy? Please. You have had problems with me in the past but I still expect more out of you than to give me that label. After all, as far as I remember whenever you and I debate something I end up being right. I'm not a fanboy, I've been following the kid since he was 14 and I have seen all the things the rest of you are seeing now. I've never, ever been overhyping him or displaying the fanboy mentality that you use of so losely. All I've said in the past is that he has great skills and incredible vision that will probably make him one of the great players in the NHL and I stand by that 100 per cent. He has justified everything I have said about him.

It's pretty insulting that someone like you tries to paint the picture differently.

Roughneck

Oct 15, 2003
Calgary
Visit site
It almost looked like he was going to do the same thing as Datsyuk, but switched at the last moment.

Still, what was the hangtime on that waterbottle?

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
CSKA said:
Oh boy i just wonder if anybody seen some of 12 Ovechkin goals so far ? I mean i can make a extra thread for 8 of hes 12 goals and i dont count the SO goals !

This thread :biglaugh:

Is it possible to talk about Crosby without bringing up Ovechkin?

I mean, honestly.

Pepper

Aug 30, 2004
Le Golie said:
Crosby fanboy? Please. You have had problems with me in the past but I still expect more out of you than to give me that label. After all, as far as I remember whenever you and I debate something I end up being right.

Hehheh, a classic example of massive insecurity. I rest my case. :biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad