Crosby diagnosed with a concussion

Got One Cup

Jun 3, 2008
Wtf, I don't remember him receiving any big hit in the tournament. Had to happen in practice. Guys going to be a what if in hockey history if he keeps it up.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
He didn't play in any preseason games, no one knows how he got a concussion. It's possible that he got one outside of the rink.

It's possible. A buddy of mine in my beer league suffered two concussions on the ice, then a third while doing some repairs around the house (hit his head against the roof by accident).

He can't play beer league anymore.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
I drafted him 3rd overall in my fantasy hockey league just last night. Everything I touch turns to ****. My apologies Pens fans.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Damnit though I don't see the Penguins rushing him back at all, because if he gets concussed in a game again any time soon, that could very well be it for the career. I think they'll keep him out for a few months at least.

Probably means no Crosby/McDavid match up in November. Sucks (for multiple reasons beyond just that of course but others have already stated as much).

ikyan

Apr 29, 2014
Kingston
Well I wasted my 1st pick in my pool on Sid and he goes down. Took a late flyer on PAP and he gets waived. I wouldn't want to be Robby Fabbri right now...

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
****ing sucks. Just watching the playoffs last season and the WCH gave me flash backs of his "Sid the kid" days. Wish him best and speedy recovery.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad