NFL: Create a Tier List

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
elmhJLY.png

The Pats one is kind of sarcastic in terms of being on their own. S = Pats, A = SB contenders, B = Playoff Contenders, C = Bubble, D = hope for the top pick

If anything maybe NO down a tier? Not sure they're not taking a step back towards 10-6/9-7 this year.

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018

elmhJLY.png

The Pats one is kind of sarcastic in terms of being on their own. S = Pats, A = SB contenders, B = Playoff Contenders, C = Bubble, D = hope for the top pick

If anything maybe NO down a tier? Not sure they're not taking a step back towards 10-6/9-7 this year.

These two get it. New England is in a class of its own and everyone else is a big step behind them

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
The Browns are definitely talented and on the way up but I feel the projections of them into a second tier are definitely premature. I can see them nominally disappointing those hyping them as true contenders this year while they figure things out. If they win 9 games and either barely make or barely miss the playoffs I feel like people are going to be disappointed but truthfully that would be a totally fine outcome and progression. I don’t see the Steelers just rolling over and giving up that division quite yet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad