Orange County, CA
My early one:

1555453789.png

Pestilence

Jan 17, 2016
Köklax, Finland
Not the most polished one, but...

b1YTXaS.png

With the FA losses and team getting older, this is finally the year when NE doesn't make the playoffs, right, right? Yeah, they will probably still be playing football again in February

dma0034

Jun 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY
I think most of you are down on the Bills but they're easily a playoff team next year with their schedule and improvements on offense (2nd ranked Defense last year)

Attachments

• my-image.png
    my-image.png
    281.9 KB · Views: 7

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
I think most of you are down on the Bills but they're easily a playoff team next year with their schedule and improvements on offense (2nd ranked Defense last year)
They might make playoffs but saying they're easily a playoff team is crazy.

Kel Varnson

Oct 31, 2017
Disagree, they added Clark for instance. Offence has the same players returning.

Well unless Tyreek Hill somehow manages to play this year the offense loses its best playmaker.
Pass rush is great but if you want to win championships you need good coverage and I just don't see that on the KCs roster.

Mahomes himself guarantees they'll be fighting for a playoff spot but I don't think they'll get as far as they did last year. Not saying the Chargers are top contenders but I think their roster is superior to KCs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad