Create a Kraken Mock Expansion Draft

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Last 8 years Johnson has averaged about 44 points, JVR about 49. Last 5 Johnson has dropped to 39, and JVR still at 49. But of course Johnson was dropped to Maroon due to how stacked the Bolts were. If you look at say shooting % over the last 5 years they are both at about 13.5%. It is just a fact when Johnson has had top 6 minutes he has put up over 50 points. And Johnson is also younger and cheaper.

Regardless it is fairly moot. We want you to take Gourde or Palat. Then we flip the other for a 1st or trade Johnson, whatever has the most value. Then we go for the Cup in 2022.
Sounds like a plan. Good luck.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I think your perception that Seattle will even consider taking Johnson for a 4th round pick is off. They have no need for Johnson on the team. I'd be fine picking Gourde or Palat in the expansion draft. Foote works for me too. But since Johnson will be moved in a side-trade, there is no reason for us to touch him.

Before the lists were released, maybe TBL fans could have tried the 'You need top-6 F approach'. Not so much anymore.

Domi
Drouin
Gourde/Palat
Tarasenko
JVR/Voracek
McCann/Kerfoot
Bailey

Just to name a few. So sure, we may take Gourde or Palat but we have no need for Johnson on this roster. Maybe the Bolts should try to move him elsewhere after the expansion draft and trade freeze

Domi is hurt and will miss the start of the season. Drouin no one has any idea what he's up to, also his numbers aren't really better than Johnson's the past several seasons. The past 3 seasons Johnson has more goals than Palat or Gourde. Palat is the better player but has just one year left and may leave. Gourde was great with Goodrow and Coleman but struggled before they got here, so not sure which Gourde you get. Tarasenko has been hurt and he's most likely getting flipped. JVR and Voracek are better players but both make more especially Voracek who makes 3.25M more. With how his point totals have dipped is he a better contract than Johnson? I don't think the two Toronto ones are better, they are younger and cheaper but Johnson has the better history. Bailey is better I'll give you that.

Not saying this means you should take Johnson but if he gets back to 15+ minutes a night and more PP time then he's a 40+ point player with ease. He won't be your best forward but definately top 9 probably top 6. Obviously the deal to take him has to be worth it but looking at the exposed list and possible side deals he could be a top 9 C or top 6 RW for you.

theimmortal1

Sep 26, 2020
Domi is hurt and will miss the start of the season. Drouin no one has any idea what he's up to, also his numbers aren't really better than Johnson's the past several seasons. The past 3 seasons Johnson has more goals than Palat or Gourde. Palat is the better player but has just one year left and may leave. Gourde was great with Goodrow and Coleman but struggled before they got here, so not sure which Gourde you get. Tarasenko has been hurt and he's most likely getting flipped. JVR and Voracek are better players but both make more especially Voracek who makes 3.25M more. With how his point totals have dipped is he a better contract than Johnson? I don't think the two Toronto ones are better, they are younger and cheaper but Johnson has the better history. Bailey is better I'll give you that.

Not saying this means you should take Johnson but if he gets back to 15+ minutes a night and more PP time then he's a 40+ point player with ease. He won't be your best forward but definately top 9 probably top 6. Obviously the deal to take him has to be worth it but looking at the exposed list and possible side deals he could be a top 9 C or top 6 RW for you.

Clearly Gourde and Palat are better picks, but people thinking Johnson is some scrub have some crazy short memories.

He can easily put up 60 points if he plays on the wing with Point and Kuch. 50 points if he plays 2nd line (either center or wing). None of that would be shocking at all to any Bolts fans. Even if he gets the center a 3rd line on the Bolts with some of our prospects he can put up 50 points. Sure if he is playing checking minutes with Pat Maroon then his points will drop to under 40.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Clearly Gourde and Palat are better picks, but people thinking Johnson is some scrub have some crazy short memories.

He can easily put up 60 points if he plays on the wing with Point and Kuch. 50 points if he plays 2nd line (either center or wing). None of that would be shocking at all to any Bolts fans. Even if he gets the center a 3rd line on the Bolts with some of our prospects he can put up 50 points. Sure if he is playing checking minutes with Pat Maroon then his points will drop to under 40.

With Gourde I think it depends on who he plays with. He wasn't much better than Johnson before Coleman and Goodrow.

Johnson isn't putting up 60 with those 2, he would have done it two seasons ago when he played with them while being 2 years younger. He will score 20 goals though as he hit 29 with them so I can see 20+ again. 50 points would depend on how well Stamkos is playing, Stamkos has been an even strength black hole recently. He would also need more PP time. To me Johnson is a 20g 25a 45p player, who brings a lot of speed to the lineup. 5M for that type of player isn't bad, his contract is more than fine because his legs are still good, he isn't slowing down.

Reactions: Crunchrulz

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA

Tyler Johnson is most definitely a top-9 forward. But even as a 40-50 point forward, his contract is an expensive one to take on. I have never said that he is not a useful player.

Drouin: I get the concerns. But if he refuses to play, its LTIR.
Domi: Same as Drouin. Have expressed this myself in a different post. But like Drouin, he can go on LTIR and has only 1 year on his contract left.
Tarasenko: Not as concerned as he is going to be flipped anyway. Plus with him I know he is an elite forward when healthy. Not a worthy comparison to Johsnon.
Voracek/JVR: More expensive but high end forwards playing against higher competition and still producing better than Johnson.

At the end of the day, we are NOT going to be picking 6 veteran top-6 F's. If we want to go about this the right way, the idea would be to let some of the kids we get step it up in bigger roles.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Tyler Johnson is most definitely a top-9 forward. But even as a 40-50 point forward, his contract is an expensive one to take on. I have never said that he is not a useful player.

Drouin: I get the concerns. But if he refuses to play, its LTIR.
Domi: Same as Drouin. Have expressed this myself in a different post. But like Drouin, he can go on LTIR and has only 1 year on his contract left.
Tarasenko: Not as concerned as he is going to be flipped anyway. Plus with him I know he is an elite forward when healthy. Not a worthy comparison to Johsnon.
Voracek/JVR: More expensive but high end forwards playing against higher competition and still producing better than Johnson.

At the end of the day, we are NOT going to be picking 6 veteran top-6 F's. If we want to go about this the right way, the idea would be to let some of the kids we get step it up in bigger roles.

I don't think you should be wasting ED picks and capspace on guys so avoid Domi and Drouin. With Voracek since he signed his big deal his totals have been 61, 85, 66, 56, 43 yes the last couple haven't been full seasons. But he's a mid 60's scoring but making 8.25M which should be ppg levels. You have no cap trouble currently so overpaying him to be your leading scoring isn't the worth thing but value for money I think he and Johnson could be similar. Van Reimsdyk since signing back in Philly has 48, 40, 43 decent numbers but for 7M? Again Johnson 2M cheaper and could play C which seems it'll be a weaker position for you.

If you were Francis what would you honestly ask BriseBois to include to make him the outright pick or what it would take in a side deal after the ED?

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
I don't think you should be wasting ED picks and capspace on guys so avoid Domi and Drouin. With Voracek since he signed his big deal his totals have been 61, 85, 66, 56, 43 yes the last couple haven't been full seasons. But he's a mid 60's scoring but making 8.25M which should be ppg levels. You have no cap trouble currently so overpaying him to be your leading scoring isn't the worth thing but value for money I think he and Johnson could be similar. Van Reimsdyk since signing back in Philly has 48, 40, 43 decent numbers but for 7M? Again Johnson 2M cheaper and could play C which seems it'll be a weaker position for you.

If you were Francis what would you honestly ask BriseBois to include to make him the outright pick or what it would take in a side deal after the ED?

1st round pick + B prospect. But based on what I have read, GMRF may ask for even more.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
1st round pick + B prospect. But based on what I have read, GMRF may ask for even more.

Don't think we are going to put our 1st on the table, unless we are getting something back. So in that deal it would need to be to get someone from another team in the ED sent to us. Would you have any interest in Barre-Boulet + Fortier? Barre-Boulet has been one of the top AHL scorers the past few seasons and is ready for a shot, lots of offensive skill and potential. Fortier is a former 2nd round C who just finished his first pro season. Most likely projects as a high end 3C.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Don't think we are going to put our 1st on the table, unless we are getting something back. So in that deal it would need to be to get someone from another team in the ED sent to us. Would you have any interest in Barre-Boulet + Fortier? Barre-Boulet has been one of the top AHL scorers the past few seasons and is ready for a shot, lots of offensive skill and potential. Fortier is a former 2nd round C who just finished his first pro season. Most likely projects as a high end 3C.
Not sure about either for those prospects to be honest. I don't follow other teams prospects that much (only familiar with Sharks and now Kraken). Looking up stats, Barre-Boulet seems promising. Fortier just seems like a throw in. If I am not getting a 1st, I would probably ask for Foote/Barre-Boulet + 2nd round pick in 2022 or a better prospect than Fortier.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Not sure about either for those prospects to be honest. I don't follow other teams prospects that much (only familiar with Sharks and now Kraken). Looking up stats, Barre-Boulet seems promising. Fortier just seems like a throw in. If I am not getting a 1st, I would probably ask for Foote/Barre-Boulet + 2nd round pick in 2022 or a better prospect than Fortier.

Fortier is a likely our 5th best prospect, granted our pool isn't the strongest. A lot of our kids aren't usually highly rated be we develop them well, especially in the AHL, and they become good NHL players. I would do Barre-Boulet + 2nd but we don't have one till 23 so if that's fine I make that deal.

Bleeker

Mar 6, 2011
Middle Earth
My take

Voracek - Gourde - Tarasenko
Drouin - Domi - Donskoi
Jarnkrok - McCann - Virtanen
Fischer - Gaudette - Appleton
Extra : Appleton, Gauthier, Kero, Kahun, Bellows

Giordano - Butcher
Bean - Stecher
Soucy - Miller
Extra : Simek, Fleury, Lauzon, Brown, Clague

Driedger
Vanecek
Extra : Desmith

Last edited:
Reactions: The Marquis

Irie

Nov 14, 2010
Pacific Northwest

Except Johnson did play a ton of 2nd line minutes this past season. His top linemates were Cirelli and Killorn. And he paced for 30 points over an 82 game season.

Playing on the top line with Point and Palat he paced for 37 points.

I think expecting to get 50 points out of him in any situation is a bit overly optimistic.

Reactions: RainyCityHockey

Irie

Nov 14, 2010
Pacific Northwest
Trading Palat as an example won't be hard. He is easily a 1st round pick. Shoot people are talking crazy numbers for Danault who isn't much better than Johnson and is well worse than Gourde.

I think you are a little off on these comparisons.

Danault just finished 6th in Selke votes, and Johnson doesn't even kill penalties.

Danault was a force in the playoffs, he shut down the top centers in every team Montreal Played.

There is a reason people are talking "crazy numbers" for Danault.

Riverfront

Jan 5, 2015
voracek gourde eberle
gambrell mcCann donskoi
jarnkrok tierney johnsson
tanev lizotte blackwell

giordano larsson
dunn oleksiak
clifford bean

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Hey guys good luck tonight! Excited to see how things shake out. I am assuming you are going to take Voracek, Ghost, or JvR from the Flyers. I'll be sad to see anyone of them go and probably grab a jersey of whomever you guys take from the Flyers!

Reactions: LokiDog

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
JVR - Domi - Eberle
Zucker - McCann - Appleton
Jarnkrok - Gourde - Compher
Lizotte - Gaudette - McEwan

Giordano - Bean
Dunn - Larsson
Oleksiak - Stecher
Fleury

Driedger
Vanecek
Kahkonen

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Tampa fan with my take on the draft. Not knowing what the side deals are it's hard to determine which way to go on some teams picks. I have them in tiers and I'll some notes.

No brainers
Boston-Lauzon best available should start in the top 6
Buffalo-Borgen RD is needed, other choices not good
Calgary-Giordano great trade piece, can retain and get better return
Columbus-Domi best available need C, other choices not good
Florida-Driedger seems like he's the starter
New Jersey-Merkley still has potential as former 1st, other choices don't stand out
New York-Guathier still has potential as former 1st, other choices didn't stand out
Ottawa-Daccord waiver exempt so can be your AHL starter, only concern injuries
Pittsburgh-Tanev 100% effort player, perfect team guy, contract is fair
San Jose-Gambrell decent 4C, other options not impressive
Washington-Vanacek great trade piece, cheap contract should help the return
Winnipeg-DeMelo top RD available

50/50
Anaheim-Fluery or Volkov went Fluery because still has potential and there's a lot of bottom 6 wings available
Carolina-Hamilton or Bean if Hamilton will sign then its easy but if he doesn't gotta go with the potential in Bean over a Niederrieter
Chicago-Delia or Subban need a cheap backup, either should do went Subban
LA-Grundstrom or Clague went Grundstrom because went Fluery earlier so going winger this time
Minnesota-Soucy or Kahkonen went Soucy as I think he's a top 4 D and with Driedger as the starter don't want to start a controversy if the backup is better
Nashville-Johansen or Jankrok went Johansen, need a top 6 C which he is, his contract is bad but think he still has something left, Jankrok has been good not sure if he can go any further and the bottom 6 is getting packed
New York-Eberle or Bailey went Bailey, liked his playoffs more the past two years and can play either wing
St. Louis-Tarasenko or Dunn went Tarasenko, need legit talent which he has, injury is a concern, other similar LD available so Dunn is a bit redundant
Toronto-McCann or Dermott went McCann, high end 3C, possibly breaking out, Dermott wouldn't be a top 3 LD

No idea which way to go
Arizona-Gross there's a lot of junk on that roster, Gross is a RD so take the chances he could be one of your top 3
Colorado-Landeskog seems like a no brainer but not sure he'll sign so if he does great if not there's not much else worthwhile
Dallas-Kero Bishop makes too much to be backup, Oleksiak is ok but probably wants too much and there are other LD, Kero is a depth forward maybe trade for a mid pick
Detroit-Stetcher RD which can be a good trade piece on a cheap deal, not a lot to work with otherwise
Edmonton-Khaira rugged 4C, not much else worthwhile
Montreal-Byron don't like the contract but think he would be a good bottom 6 guy, other pieces were too expensive so could be a team that does a side deal
Philadelphia-Van Reimsdyk of the big contracts think his gets the most value, Voracek and Gostisbehere are a bit to inconsistent for the money
Tampa-Foote RD with potential, so many choices it's hard to pick, Gourde seems obvious but concerns if he is a 2C and I have McCann as my cheaper 3C, Palat and Killorn would be great but wing spots are full, get the RD who you hope can be set in the top 4 for years
Vancouver-Gadjovich like his style of game, not a lot of standouts another team possible side deal

Landeskog (8x8) - Johansen - Tarasenko
Van Reimsdyk - Domi - Bailey
Tanev - McCann - Byron
Grundstrom - Gambrell - Gauthier
Gadjovich, Khaira, Merkley

Soucy - DeMelo
Lauzon - Foote
Bean - Borgen
Fluery, Gross

Driedger (3x3.5)
Subban
Daccord

Trade Giordano 50% retained for best offer, 2021 1st or two 2nd's
Trade Vanacek for best offer, 2nd + 3rd
Trade Stetcher + 5th for 3rd
Trade Kero for 4th

Anaheim - right
Arizona - wrong but didn't like any pick. Pitlick is much better than Fischer. Fischer has been bad the past two seasons and has a high salary this year.
Boston - right
Buffalo - right
Calgary - right
Carolina - wrong. Didn't expect Geekie but when you look at his stats dude absolutely lights it up. Think he can be a sneaky good pick.
Chicago - wrong. Thought they'd go cheap backup which they are but with Vanecek, who I thought they'd flip.
Colorado - wrong. Was thinking they'd try to land Landeskog but didn't work out. Donskoi is good just slightly overpaid.
Columbus - wrong. Said Domi but I mentioned he was hurt and they should avoid so they were smart there. Not sure about Bayreuther since he's a UFA, maybe sign and try to get into the AHL for depth.
Dallas - wrong. Haven't seen the contract yet but didn't think they'd sign Oleksiak. Seems like they are building a big physical team and he fits that to a T.
Detroit - haven't announced yet, mystery awaits.
Edmonton - wrong. Did not expect them to sign Larsson, great deal. Other choices weren't good so got the best of that team.
Florida - right
Los Angeles - wrong. Appears they want to be a nasty team that's hard to play against.
Minnesota - right
Montreal - wrong. Looks like they were avoiding salary and loading up on D.
Nashville - wrong. Again, stayed away from money. Jankrok is much cheaper. Could be flipped at the deadline.
New Jersey - wrong. They went bigger, nice pick.
Islanders - wrong. I preferred Bailey but they're very similar.
Rangers - wrong. Went big winger here and they went depth C.
Ottawa - right
Philadelphia - wrong. Did anybody see this coming?
Pittsburgh - right
San Jose - wrong. They went with the big body C. That 4th line is going be hard to play.
St. Louis - wrong. Thought they had a deal for Tarasenko but not sure what happened. Not picking Bean made Dunn a good choice.
Tampa - wrong. Wasn't expecting them to get Larsson and thought they may take other C. Great pick, all heart player will be a fan favorite, offense can dry up at times.
Toronto - right
Vancouver - wrong. Thought they'd go big body here they went skill. Could work out similar to Geekie if given the chance. With the forwards picked should get that shot.
Washington - right
Winnipeg - wrong. Think the RD outside of Larsson is weak and DeMelo would make it better but Appleton is an up and comer. More I check on this kid I see a great pick.

10/30 not good at all but I kinda mentioned some in my post.

McCann - Gourde - Eberle
Jankrok - Appleton - Donskoi
Tanev - Geekie - Pitlick
Macdermid - True - Bastian
Twarnyski, Quenneville, Lind

Giordano - Larsson
Soucy - Dunn
Oleksiak - Lauzon
Fluery, Fluery, Bayreuther, Borgen

Driedger
Vanecek
Daccord

D isn't bad, goaltending could be good, offense is going to struggle. Lots of energy guys so they're going to play a fun game just don't expect the red light to be going off a lot.

Reactions: LokiDog

thethirdhockeyman91

Jun 22, 2018
Anaheim - right
Arizona - wrong but didn't like any pick. Pitlick is much better than Fischer. Fischer has been bad the past two seasons and has a high salary this year.
Boston - right
Buffalo - right
Calgary - right
Carolina - wrong. Didn't expect Geekie but when you look at his stats dude absolutely lights it up. Think he can be a sneaky good pick.
Chicago - wrong. Thought they'd go cheap backup which they are but with Vanecek, who I thought they'd flip.
Colorado - wrong. Was thinking they'd try to land Landeskog but didn't work out. Donskoi is good just slightly overpaid.
Columbus - wrong. Said Domi but I mentioned he was hurt and they should avoid so they were smart there. Not sure about Bayreuther since he's a UFA, maybe sign and try to get into the AHL for depth.
Dallas - wrong. Haven't seen the contract yet but didn't think they'd sign Oleksiak. Seems like they are building a big physical team and he fits that to a T.
Detroit - haven't announced yet, mystery awaits.
Edmonton - wrong. Did not expect them to sign Larsson, great deal. Other choices weren't good so got the best of that team.
Florida - right
Los Angeles - wrong. Appears they want to be a nasty team that's hard to play against.
Minnesota - right
Montreal - wrong. Looks like they were avoiding salary and loading up on D.
Nashville - wrong. Again, stayed away from money. Jankrok is much cheaper. Could be flipped at the deadline.
New Jersey - wrong. They went bigger, nice pick.
Islanders - wrong. I preferred Bailey but they're very similar.
Rangers - wrong. Went big winger here and they went depth C.
Ottawa - right
Philadelphia - wrong. Did anybody see this coming?
Pittsburgh - right
San Jose - wrong. They went with the big body C. That 4th line is going be hard to play.
St. Louis - wrong. Thought they had a deal for Tarasenko but not sure what happened. Not picking Bean made Dunn a good choice.
Tampa - wrong. Wasn't expecting them to get Larsson and thought they may take other C. Great pick, all heart player will be a fan favorite, offense can dry up at times.
Toronto - right
Vancouver - wrong. Thought they'd go big body here they went skill. Could work out similar to Geekie if given the chance. With the forwards picked should get that shot.
Washington - right
Winnipeg - wrong. Think the RD outside of Larsson is weak and DeMelo would make it better but Appleton is an up and comer. More I check on this kid I see a great pick.

10/30 not good at all but I kinda mentioned some in my post.

McCann - Gourde - Eberle
Jankrok - Appleton - Donskoi
Tanev - Geekie - Pitlick
Macdermid - True - Bastian
Twarnyski, Quenneville, Lind

Giordano - Larsson
Soucy - Dunn
Oleksiak - Lauzon
Fluery, Fluery, Bayreuther, Borgen

Driedger
Vanecek
Daccord

D isn't bad, goaltending could be good, offense is going to struggle. Lots of energy guys so they're going to play a fun game just don't expect the red light to be going off a lot.
man that is one ugly looking forward group. No way this team does what Vegas did in they’re inaugural season. Not that it is likely to ever happen again.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
man that is one ugly looking forward group. No way this team does what Vegas did in they’re inaugural season. Not that it is likely to ever happen again.

Has to be some side deals but even then what could be an option that would help? The way they picked the lineup is if they picked someone over 25 they were a high energy, two way type or big physical presence. Under 25 they went with offensive potential. Seems like they're going to try to outhustle the other team. They are also hoping that a Geekie, Appleton, Lind and Bastian can turn into a player if given a bigger role.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Hey guys good luck tonight! Excited to see how things shake out. I am assuming you are going to take Voracek, Ghost, or JvR from the Flyers. I'll be sad to see anyone of them go and probably grab a jersey of whomever you guys take from the Flyers!

Only Twarynski jersey owner in the world right here!

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
I got 20 out of 30, but I cheated by not predicting exact players for every team. I think after some side deals are revealed a couple more guys I predicted may be added. Either way, there's definitely side deals coming.

Fleury
Fischer wrong
Lauzon/Ritchie
Miller/Borgen
Giordano
Bean wrong
Zadorov/Gaudette wrong
*Landeskog/Compher/Donskoi
Domi wrong
Kero wrong
Namestnikov/Svechnikov unknown?
*Larsson/Kahun/Khaira
*Dreidger
Grundstrom/AA/Clague wrong
Soucy/Kahkonen
*Danault/Kulak wrong
Jarnkrok/Sissons/Ingram
Johnsson/Bastian
Bellows wrong
Gauthier/Blackwell
Tierney/Abramov/Daccord
Gostisbehere/Voracek wrong
Zucker/Tanev
Donato/Gambrell wrong
Tarasenko/Dunn
Gourde/Foote
McCann
Virtanen/Lind
Vanacek
Appleton

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
Everybldy thought Kraken would be strong on defense and wlngs and very weak in the middle. It looks like they will be very strong as said on D, average at C and super weak at wlngs..

The top 6 is likely
Järnkrok McCann Eberle
Namestnikov (a guess) Gourde Donskoi

not so strong... Eberle as top wlnger is a weakness.

Tanev Apleton Pitlick who will be traded
Quenville (??) who cares Bastian

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
Everybldy thought Kraken would be strong on defense and wlngs and very weak in the middle. It looks like they will be very strong as said on D, average at C and super weak at wlngs..

The top 6 is likely
Järnkrok McCann Eberle
Namestnikov (a guess) Gourde Donskoi

not so strong... Eberle as top wlnger is a weakness.

Tanev Apleton Pitlick who will be traded
Quenville (??) who cares Bastian

Appleton won't be traded and should be at least a top nine winger or even more given his improvements during the last couple of seasons.

The pick from Detroit should also be Stetcher and the ones traded will most likely be some of the defenders.

BTW: This was also just step one in building a roster for Seattle.
We've got loads of cap space to use in trades and free agency while there's still a lot of question marks in what actually happens with side deals.

Reactions: DanoCanuck

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
Appleton won't be traded and should be at least a top nine winger or even more given his improvements during the last couple of seasons.

The pick from Detroit should also be Stetcher and the ones traded will most likely be some of the defenders.

BTW: This was also just step one in building a roster for Seattle.
We've got loads of cap space to use in trades and free agency while there's still a lot of question marks in what actually happens with side deals.

I give my approval if Seattle grt their hands on a prime winger and Jack Eichel.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad