Crazy Idea: Let's offer Alfie an Assistant Manager position.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
A better analogy is Mom and Dad had a big fight and Mom decided to leave Dad for someone better (fair or not). We're the kids in the divorce. Some of us want Mom to get back together with Dad because we remember the good ol' days. Some of the kids now hate Mom for leaving in the first place. Some don't care and just hope Mom and Dad move on and both be happy.

But it's not like they'd be getting back together, it's more like mom would be living in the garage and just making those awesome birthday cakes she makes and singing sweet swedish bedtime melodies

arglebargle

Feb 27, 2008
What makes anyone think Alfie is going to be so great in the front office? Genuinely curious.

The guy has four kids and almost certainly isn't hard up for money. Front office jobs require long hours, and unless you're the head honcho they don't pay that great. Were I in his situation I wouldn't be considering it at this point.

Pancakes Pancakes

Aug 3, 2005
Tank Nation
What makes anyone think Alfie is going to be so great in the front office? Genuinely curious.

The guy has four kids and almost certainly isn't hard up for money. Front office jobs require long hours, and unless you're the head honcho they don't pay that great. Were I in his situation I wouldn't be considering it at this point.

you just answered your own question. Guy's got 4 kids, needs to get the hell out of that zoo as much as possible.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad