Post-Game Talk: craps @ RANGERS

3 Stars

• Total voters

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
I feel like Strome has started to look pretty good for a handful of games now.
He's doing less Strome things. He and Panarin last year were great, but he became too enchanted with him. Babysitting the kids got him to quit stargazing and playing again. Then today it was centering Buch and Kreider which was a good line today.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
EusgXbLXYAEa59y

Miller's play is concerning.

What the f*** does Quinn tell young players?
chart is garbage for this game. washington had like 1 good scoring chance all game.

gravey9

Dec 29, 2008
I feel like Strome has started to look pretty good for a handful of games now.

He's really skating. I just wish he wouldn't shy away from contact. A little too much poke checking.

What's clear is that for Strome to be successful he needs to be on a line with good skaters. His game is best when there are rush opportunities. He really doesn't love the cycle very much. He tends to look best when his linemates are able to win possession. That's when his wheels show off in a positive way.

Reactions: Glen Sathers Cigar

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC

this isn’t good and it’s rarely one guy. Does this have anything to do with having to play the flyers or devils?’

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
Pretty strong defensive performance. Obviously always great to see a win and >2 goals as well.

They are really still struggling to create chances consistently though.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
KAM is Staal with the same reach with more skills
Lindgren is Girardi but younger and still integral
Fox is McDonagh at both ends of the ice

We're basically getting 2012 McDonagh-Girardi and Staal back in Fox-Lindgren and KAM. Now we have Trouba to make that KAM pairing steady for the next 5 years, Lundkvist, Schneider, and Robertson to add on in the future. We'll easily eclipse the height of our last window's D core. Now we just need a winning coach to turn forward talent into real results.

Deleted member 23124

Pretty strong defensive performance. Obviously always great to see a win and >2 goals as well.

They are really still struggling to create chances consistently though.
Probably the first game I've watched in some time where the defense didn't scare me.

Reactions: Tob

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad