Post-Game Talk: Craig's new love comes to town ... Mild at Preds 2/29/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
The un-nicknamed 1st line is up there with 1st year JOFA and 1st year HERD line as among the most enjoyable Preds lines I've watched. Gus Nyquist and Ryan O'Reilly...who'd have thunk it?
Yeah I was foolishly a Nyquist hater at first but man I’ve really come to like him. Good chance he has a career year at 34 which is wild.

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
Wings fan from WI here watching the game (go Preds and Admirals) - is it me or does Rowley and Gill try to outshout one another during intermission?

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
Wings fan from WI here watching the game (go Preds and Admirals) - is it me or does Rowley and Gill try to outshout one another during intermission?
Hal likes to talk and would probably never stop so Lyndsay has to keep everyone on time/schedule. It's worse when Chris Mason is also on during a segment, she says it's like herding cats when those 2 are together, they never stop talking, lol. :laugh:

Plus, with the band going and the sound system turned up more they have to shout to hear each other.

Reactions: FMichael

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
Credit Lauzon for being back out there…. MY face hurts from that fight, I can only imagine how much his hurts.
The next morning...

1709263039666.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad