Craig Smith

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
He still plays like he's afraid to make mistakes. He is finally getting points, however I think he could have been a more dynamic player. Trotz didn't kill him off, but he neutered him IMO.

This is exactly how I feel.

What a load of crap. Hes only been playing well for about 20 games. He has plenty of time to keep improving... he is not "neutered" .... you are just looking for something to pin on Trotz

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
What a load of crap. Hes only been playing well for about 20 games. He has plenty of time to keep improving... he is not "neutered" .... you are just looking for something to pin on Trotz

Actually I some what agree with them to a point. I don't put all of Smith's ills on Trotz, frankly most of his problems have been in his own head. However, as we have seen over the years, if you get too creative or too offensively minded Trotz will bury you quicker than a dead body with Cholera.

That's not to say that I think you should be allowed to play completely horrible on defense and get away with it. However, Trotz hasn't gotten his rep with the fan base for no reason at all. Fans repeatedly say that he could of turned Gretzky into a 10g player, and frankly after watching him for 15 years I have seen zero that would let me argue against that.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00