Craig Button's December Rankings for the 2019 Draft

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I would be interested in newhook for the wild. I think newhook has the speed and skill to be a top line center.

Turcotte is rated too low

Broberg In my opinion should be 20-30, although he can really skate well.

I like Dach more than Cozens. I don’t know why but Cozens has me on bust alert.

Other than that I like the list a lot.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Hes going to ride Brobergs international games right to the end I feel. Button overvalues international play so heavily year after year. He might make an adjustment at the end but I feel he will still have him top 10.

Broberg has been good pretty much the entire season. Not a top 10 for me but I can see him go there. Reading this thread you get the impression that he's some kind of disaster, which he is absolutely not.

thrillhous

Jan 5, 2006
Potentially still a chance. Pelletier is still 5'9 and teams could pass up on him with a lottery pick. Moncton is a stacked team as well so overager teammates will be taken into account as well.
What overagers are you referring to?

Guy Gadowsky

May 10, 2017
Button does not like Turcotte or Newhook all that much

Podkolzin has been excellent this year, I wouldn't be surprised to see him go 3rd, even 2nd is possible.

Eh, I think he the obvious fall guy. More than a few teams won't want to sit on him in Russia for a few years

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Broberg has been good pretty much the entire season. Not a top 10 for me but I can see him go there. Reading this thread you get the impression that he's some kind of disaster, which he is absolutely not.

I think his WJC will be a big on where he goes in the draft. If he preforms well there teams will be picking him high because of his size and speed. He's not a bad player. I just think he got a little overrated after the Hlinka.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad