Post-Game Talk: Craig Adams was missed in this one but not really, Panthers 1 - Pens 5

Gallatin

A Banksy of Goonism
Mar 4, 2010
Pittsburgh
Yeah no, sorry I don't see any of that. His hits are very ineffective, and his hands are average at best. He has great wheels but has no idea what to do with them.

I have focosed a lot of attention on Megna in the half dozen games I have seen him live. And I have seen him a plenty on dozens of AHL streams and amlost all his NHL games.

It's easy to miss the hands with him, becuase if he's playing without confidence, which he has for most of his time on the big club, he looks average at best. But if you see some of the things he does when playing well, like the period leading up to his first call-up last season, and a few games after, well it surprises the crap out of you. The guys got moves, he can stickhandle in a phonebooth when he's feeling it. And I have seen some impressive one-timers, and a couple real nice deflection goals as well.

It's the confidence thing IMO. When he gets comfortable in the League, the guy could be a pretty decent player.

WheresRamziAbid

Oct 31, 2013
I have focosed a lot of attention on Megna in the half dozen games I have seen him live. And I have seen him a plenty on dozens of AHL streams and amlost all his NHL games.

It's easy to miss the hands with him, becuase if he's playing without confidence, which he has for most of his time on the big club, he looks average at best. But if you see some of the things he does when playing well, like the period leading up to his first call-up last season, and a few games after, well it surprises the crap out of you. The guys got moves, he can stickhandle in a phonebooth when he's feeling it. And I have seen some impressive one-timers, and a couple real nice deflection goals as well.

It's the confidence thing IMO. When he gets comfortable in the League, the guy could be a pretty decent player.

I hope your right but I haven't seen anything that supports it. Now to be fair, I don't really watch too many minor league games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad