Coyotes you irrationally "hated"

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Oh yeah. I guess you can put me in that category. OELy Diver. Hated when he did that most of his career here. Thankfully he stopped the last couple years. Also the starting shit then not dropping the gloves. Drives me crazy. Just keep your mouth shut if you aren't going to back it up. That's what worries me about Matthews.

Reactions: Kai Yo T

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Oh yeah. I guess you can put me in that category. OELy Diver. Hated when he did that most of his career here. Thankfully he stopped the last couple years. Also the starting shit then not dropping the gloves. Drives me crazy. Just keep your mouth shut if you aren't going to back it up. That's what worries me about Matthews.
Trying to be a leader that is all they are doing. IF no team mates step up to defend their best player that's them being a coward. Why do you think BA beefed up the roster?

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
Radim Vrbata.

When I first hopped on the Coyotes bandwagon in summer 2013, playing the Playstation video game helped me get up to speed on the roster. Vrbata was over 30 and his name was short on vowels and it made me nervous, so he was the first guy on the trading block. Moved him out, slid Brenden Shinimin or Lucas Lessio or someone up into his spot on the roster ... next stop, Stanley Cup.

Edit: I came around quickly.

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
Radim Vrbata.

When I first hopped on the Coyotes bandwagon in summer 2013, playing the Playstation video game helped me get up to speed on the roster. Vrbata was over 30 and his name was short on vowels and it made me nervous, so he was the first guy on the trading block. Moved him out, slid Brenden Shinimin or Lucas Lessio or someone up into his spot on the roster ... next stop, Stanley Cup.

This is blasphemy! Vrbata needs to be in the ring of honor!

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
Radim Vrbata.

One of my all time favorites, I'd have resigned him without a second thought. Whitney, Hanzal, Vrbata will probably be one of my favorite lines in Coyotes history, absolute joy to watch them work together.

To your point, there were NHLers I liked, but hated in the NHL games, and vice versa.

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
I'm pretty sure Tyson Nash once said Chipchura had some Pavel Datsyuk in his game. Super hated him after that haha

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
One of my all time favorites, I'd have resigned him without a second thought. Whitney, Hanzal, Vrbata will probably be one of my favorite lines in Coyotes history, absolute joy to watch them work together.

To your point, there were NHLers I liked, but hated in the NHL games, and vice versa.
I basically learned hockey from Sega NHL 93, and was so stoked to find out our new team after i moved to AZ then the Jets did likewisenot only had Cliff Ronning, but he was the same height, weight, and age as I was.

Turns he was good but not *that* good...

Reactions: YotesFan47

RollingCoyote

Aug 13, 2022
Nagy. I hated the Tkachuk trade when it happened. Oh well.

I also hated that trade, so much so that I sent an email to the Coyotes saying how pissed off I was that they traded their best player for a bag of pucks. They actually emailed me back saying management is doing what they think is best for the future of the team. After watching Nagy play I changed my opinion, he became one of my favourite players, the guy was good.

Reactions: BigJCaRoach

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad