Coyotes you irrationally "hated"

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Alright the meh was a fun exercise, now let's see who you irrationally hated when they played. I'll start , it's Boedker for me. It drove me absolutely bonkers when he would skate around aimlessly with the puck going nowhere and never shooting. The Guy sitting in front of me after awhile would start laughing when Boedker got the puck knowing I was heating up!!!! And when the contract ask came out.......

RollingCoyote

Aug 13, 2022
Nick Cousins, I can honestly say he is the only Coyote I have ever hated. Gave the puck away multiple times on every single shift.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Alright the meh was a fun exercise, now let's see who you irrationally hated when they played. I'll start , it's Boedker for me. It drove me absolutely bonkers when he would skate around aimlessly with the puck going nowhere and never shooting. The Guy sitting in front of me after awhile would start laughing when Boedker got the puck knowing I was heating up!!!! And when the contract ask came out.......
Louis Domingue

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Blake Wheeler...I will never not hate him. Sure I think most of us Coyote fans would agree there's good reasons to dislike him but my disgust is definitely in the irrational territory. I would never route for an injury or anything like that but otherwise I tend to take great pleasure in any hockey misfortune he experiences. My favorite is getting shipped out of his chosen Boston right before they won the cup. aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha...f*** you Blake Wheeler.

Last edited:

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Blake Wheeler...I will never not hate him. Sure I think most of us Coyote fans would agree there's good reasons to dislike him but my disgust is definitely in the irrational territory. I would never route for an injury or anything like that but otherwise I tend to take great pleasure in any hockey misfortune he experiences. My favorite is getting shipped out of his chose Boston right before they won the cup. aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha...f*** you Blake Wheeler.
I want to hate him but damn he was good for a few years.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I've never seen a defenceman worse at handling the puck and absolutely fearful while doing it than Ilya Lyubushkin.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I absolutely couldn't stand the jobbers they brought in to fill spots after the tankathon in 2015. Cunningham, Campbell, Moore, McGinn etc. Probably irrational cause they were just warm bodies for 2 months but I hated every single one of them.

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
Jordan Weal. When we got him I felt like I kept seeing Morgan and cat Silverman prop him up as so beneficial to the offense. And he did absolutely NOTHING when on the ice, and he got put on the 1st line!

Reactions: SniperHF and Mosby

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
DEREK STEPAN.
Ooops. Irrational, rational, who cares. :)

Blake Wheeler...I will never not hate him. Sure I think most of us Coyote fans would agree there's good reasons to dislike him but my disgust is definitely in the irrational territory. I would never route for an injury or anything like that but otherwise I tend to take great pleasure in any hockey misfortune he experiences. My favorite is getting shipped out of his chosen Boston right before they won the cup. aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha...f*** you Blake Wheeler.
You really do dislike people that succeed.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
not hatred but just extreme apathy towards Raanta. Every time he had a chance to be the guy he disappeared.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Ooops. Irrational, rational, who cares. :)

You really do dislike people that succeed.
Yeah man Wheeler totally shafting the Coyotes after they took a chance on him, much to the amusement of the rest of the league, is not the reason I dislike him...it's because he's successful. Lol...c'mon man, use that noggin of yours.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prarievarg

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Jordan Weal. When we got him I felt like I kept seeing Morgan and cat Silverman prop him up as so beneficial to the offense. And he did absolutely NOTHING when on the ice, and he got put on the 1st line!

Wasn't just here. He got the same treatment in Philadelphia and Montreal. There was that one guy (can't remember if it was here, twitter, or Hockeybuzz) that was harping constantly on how big a mistake we made cause we swapped third liner for third liner when we traded Weal :laugh:

He's like the poster child for "rate stats do not necessarily scale". The big analytics proponents are better about this nowadays but 4-5 years ago it was pretty bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad