GDT: Coyotes VS Sharks 6PM (Tank and Anti-Tanks)JUMBO addition

Etch

Relegate the Oilers
Jun 1, 2011
Moncton, NB
Lol. Our first regulation win in 28 games and it's not only the dagger into our own master plan, but we essentially eliminate the Sharks from the playoffs for the first time in 10 years.

What a bunch of jerk faces.

Shepard

Apr 13, 2012
The Sharks are a joke. They're on the verge of missing the playoffs and that's their best effort? I thought they'd try to prove Wilson wrong about needing to rebuild, but nope.

Desert Ice 11

I'm here!
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe
In Bettman We Trust

bettman3.jpg

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Lol at Tippett not putting OEL on the ice to try and get him the hat trick. If Moss had two goals and was gunning for the hat trick, he would have thrown Moss out for the entire final ten minutes. Tippett is such a joke.

Bump, because I still can't believe Tippett did this.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Well boys, the tank was fun while it lasted. Need to worry about Oilers and pray that Uncle Gary can pull the correct combination of balls.

Desert Ice 11

I'm here!
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe
I feel like we have an audience or people that want to get joy from our misery..66 people viewing and only 5 posting..

I am happy we won because it shows that there are some players worth keeping around and there is going to be a good start to next years roster

(Spin Master)

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
I feel like we have an audience or people that want to get joy from our misery..66 people viewing and only 5 posting..

I am happy we won because it shows that there are some players worth keeping around and there is going to be a good start to next years roster

(Spin Master)

I don't think there were very many of us that 'truly' believed we'd be able to pull it off...we just started too late in the process and won too many games against the Oilers.

Anyway, Yes, the worst part about waiting for next season is not knowing if Tippett will be here, since I believe we're pretty much split on the Tippett must go train.

The Grocery Stick

AZDomiNation
Oct 30, 2014
ID
Lol at Tippett not putting OEL on the ice to try and get him the hat trick. If Moss had two goals and was gunning for the hat trick, he would have thrown Moss out for the entire final ten minutes. Tippett is such a joke.

He threw him out there just as Gagner was scoring.

OEL TOI at the end:
18:03 - 18:42
19:49 - 20:00

Maybe Tipp would be a nice fit with the Sharks vets?

The Grocery Stick

AZDomiNation
Oct 30, 2014
ID
The Sharks are a joke. They're on the verge of missing the playoffs and that's their best effort? I thought they'd try to prove Wilson wrong about needing to rebuild, but nope.
So much talent, so little success. Wouldn't mind seeing us poach a couple players from 'em if they blow it up.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
He threw him out there just as Gagner was scoring.

OEL TOI at the end:
18:03 - 18:42
19:49 - 20:00

Maybe Tipp would be a nice fit with the Sharks vets?

So OEL was literally off the ice every single second Niemi was pulled? While he could have scored his first career hat trick?

Classy move by Dave.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
I brought that up in the "Fire Tippett" poll.. He is perfect for the Sharks

Speaking of Tippett, Polls, and Sharks. The one I made on the Sharks board gave the clear message that Sharks Fans aren't really interested in him given the direction of the poll.

Desert Ice 11

I'm here!
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe
Speaking of Tippett, Polls, and Sharks. The one I made on the Sharks board gave the clear message that Sharks Fans aren't really interested in him given the direction of the poll.

Like him or not, he is great for a team with veteran players. The Sharks have plenty of vets for DT and most of them very talented vets.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona

That's weird he would be a perfect match. If the Sharks and Tippett were on a dating site it would be a 99% match.

The Grocery Stick

AZDomiNation
Oct 30, 2014
ID
So OEL was literally off the ice every single second Niemi was pulled? While he could have scored his first career hat trick? Classy move by Dave.
Yep. Niemi went off at 19:05. Looks like Dahlbeck and Campbell were the Tip choices at that time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad