GDT: Coyotes VS Sharks 6PM (Tank and Anti-Tanks)JUMBO addition

Desert Ice 11

I'm here!
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe
TANKS
I+was+freaked+out+by+a+huge+tank+called+landkreuzer+_c23ed7775c606afed5ca0af40a797ec5.jpg

Every player that has given up on the season and is ready to go golfing..

Antitanks
Iltis_anti-tank_mine_destruction.jpg

Dave Moss
868025698.0.gif

tumblr_ndirstOke11tv56dmo1_250.gif

Oh, so now you want to start your season? Now!!??

Mark Arcobello

Marc_Arcobello_Map.jpg

Thank you for the effort but please...stttaaawwwwppp

Tobias Reider
262716_eb.jpg

Please save some goals for next season...

OEL

happy-face-4.jpg

Lines per this lady
b064bfb3147bfc2349f5ef95f152601d.jpeg

Whenever she tweets them

Last edited:

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
We need to losin regulation. No points, please. Just got done watching an old recording of Eichel picking apart UMassLowell. We have to finish last.

Etch

Relegate the Oilers
Jun 1, 2011
Moncton, NB
We need to losin regulation. No points, please. Just got done watching an old recording of Eichel picking apart UMassLowell. We have to finish last.

Tell that to Tippet, Moss, and the X Oiler scrubs.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Buffalo team is just teasing the fans...they'll get 3pts in the last 4 games, we just need to do our part.

C'mon, no points tonight

Sharks should come out strong and light up Smith for 3 in the 1st period.

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
Buffalo team is just teasing the fans...they'll get 3pts in the last 4 games, we just need to do our part.

C'mon, no points tonight

Sharks should come out strong and light up Smith for 3 in the 1st period.

One bounce to Toews last night away from upsetting the Hawks

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
I will be watching the Rattlers instead of the Coyotes. Damn I really wish the Coyotes played downtown on the light rail, I'd totally go to the game tonight.

MaddyB85

Dec 2, 2014
Central Florida
I will be watching the Rattlers instead of the Coyotes. Damn I really wish the Coyotes played downtown on the light rail, I'd totally go to the game tonight.

Is your 'Lite Rail" a train system?
We had MARTA in Atlanta which ran N.S.E.W. (many areas out of the city limits and into 'da burbs) It was great to take it to ball games, concerts, football, and especially the airport. Especially when one lived 83 miles from that crap-ass Hartsfield airport and parking was major league $$$$$$.
Are there any "talks" / "proposals" to have this Lite Rail expanded to other areas in and around the city and burbs to make it "feasible" for people to take the train to attractions in and around the city?
I know common sense seems to be non existent in government (especially if said government can't find $$ / votes into their pockets for projects)

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
The Phoenix Metro Light Rail and MARTA are both "trains" ... and Antoine Vermette and Andy Miele are both "NHL players." It's one track. Shrink MARTA down to just the orange line and that's the Light Rail. Doesn't go anywhere near the River.

Found out at work yesterday that I'm getting transferred out of PHX here in a couple months ... that combined with a vacation next week means this will be my last game at the season for me and that next year will be 100% Center Ice package :(

Cheering for a win. Hoping for a loss. Ready for a loss. Will be drinking heavily either way.

Go tank win!

Iltis_anti-tank_mine_destruction.jpg

That looks bad... Hope it's some enemy and NOT our guys. (Just saying)
:amazed:
The picture quality is too good to be just a lucky snap ... I'm betting they're crash test dummies.

US military (and many other countries) really like blowing up our own tanks / shooting down our own drones / shooting our own body armor just to see how it reacts to stress. Photos like this don't circulate all the time but I've seen them at work a time or two. Makes the boys happy to know we've gotten our hands on such-and-such Russian / Chinese / Iranian / Iraqi / Afghan / Syrian weapon systems and that our countermeasures have actually tested effective against them!

Last edited:

MaddyB85

Dec 2, 2014
Central Florida
The Phoenix Metro Light Rail and MARTA are both "trains" ... and Antoine Vermette and Andy Miele are both "NHL players." It's one track. Shrink MARTA down to just the orange line and that's the Light Rail. Doesn't go anywhere near the River.

Found out at work yesterday that I'm getting transferred out of PHX here in a couple months ... that combined with a vacation next week means this will be my last game at the season for me and that next year will be 100% Center Ice package :(

Cheering for a win. Hoping for a loss. Ready for a loss. Will be drinking heavily either way.

Go tank win!

Is said transfer paid for by the company? What if you said NO! I don't want to be transferred?
Transferring means new residence, downpayment for new residence, drivers license change, all other crap in life change of address crap-ola. I know military brats from school whose families changed addy's (Or so it seemed) every 2 years
Ok on a bright note, be lucky for a job. ????:shakehead

MaddyB85

Dec 2, 2014
Central Florida
ck26;100191171

Best part of NHL Center Ice?? NO Tyson dipwad Nash... :yo:I Love listening/watching the other teams feed. Love looking at the commercials (especially cities where I once lived) I know, that sounded weird.
Some other teams announcers (Buffalo, that guy could put a corpse to sleep) are NOT THAT good. Colorado, their announcers are really nice in complementing the other team.
Listening/watching the game from the other team's perspective is very educational.
On a negative note... $39.99/4 months (Direct TV cost this year):eek:
Best of luck...:speechles

Desert Ice 11

I'm here!
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe
I searched anti-tank mine and got that photo. The lack of flesh in the picture led me to believe that its dummies..I even think you can see foam or something. Also, it looked like Google pulled the image off an Iraqi website.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
ck26;100191171

Best part of NHL Center Ice?? NO Tyson dipwad Nash... :yo:I Love listening/watching the other teams feed. Love looking at the commercials (especially cities where I once lived) I know, that sounded weird.
Some other teams announcers (Buffalo, that guy could put a corpse to sleep) are NOT THAT good. Colorado, their announcers are really nice in complementing the other team.
Listening/watching the game from the other team's perspective is very educational.
On a negative note... $39.99/4 months (Direct TV cost this year):eek:
Best of luck...:speechles
Yup away feed is greatness. I hate our broadcast team so much.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX

Go tank win!

The picture quality is too good to be just a lucky snap ... I'm betting they're crash test dummies.

US military (and many other countries) really like blowing up our own tanks / shooting down our own drones / shooting our own body armor just to see how it reacts to stress. Photos like this don't circulate all the time but I've seen them at work a time or two. Makes the boys happy to know we've gotten our hands on such-and-such Russian / Chinese / Iranian / Iraqi / Afghan / Syrian weapon systems and that our countermeasures have actually tested effective against them!

I hope your job is paying for it. Where are you headed? Best of luck wherever you are going.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
ck26 is in the USAF if I recall correctly. They pay for the move and you kinda have to go. The Uniform Code of Military Justice frowns upon people not following orders.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Anyone else catch the Coyotes vs Sabres before Sabres morphed into the Sharks logo?

In arena

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
OEL is automatic from that spot. Could see it coming.

Shepard

Apr 13, 2012
Damn it, OEL, stop being so good.

Oh, and look who's being useful in front of the net again? :shakehead

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Oh, and look who's being useful in front of the net again? :shakehead

I don't get why they're just now doing that, after Dave Moss has played 95% of his time as a Coyote. That's how he scored 20 in Calgary. Just highlights how clueless the staff are outside of Brown.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad