MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
Sweet. I forgot about Crotty.

good size, 6-3, 183. He'll fill out.

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Crotty assisted on one of Canada's three goals last night in their second exhibition game. It wasn't enough to save him from the first round of cuts.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
My expectations for Hayton are low offensively but high on him playing on PK and playing a strong 200 foot game. Next year he will have a more prominent role offensively IMO.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
On a team full of top RD prospects a spot for a 19 year old LD POJ was his to lose. This is a disappointment. I don’t know how it could be viewed otherwise.
To be fair he's a Coyote prospect so of course he's going to disappoint.

Reactions: Yandover

PuckLife

Feb 26, 2015
My expectations for Hayton are low offensively but high on him playing on PK and playing a strong 200 foot game. Next year he will have a more prominent role offensively IMO.
Agreed. He is the youngest player on the roster. (Aside from 1 underager) It’s a huge accomplishment to make Team Canada at his age.

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
Excellent news for Hayton, hopefully he can go there with limited expectations placed on him, earn a lot of experience and perhaps surprise.
Disappointing for POJ though, was really looking forward to seeing how he would match against the very best of his age group.

Reactions: PuckLife

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
Disappointed POJ didn't make it. My initial reaction to this pick was wth? but I read up on him and want to believe in him. Can't say I am not sold on him yet. Hopefully he takes the cut as a challenge.

Best of luck to Hayton.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad