Confirmed with Link: Coyotes sign multi-year agreement with FoxSports 910 and iHeart Radio

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
How do you look at that resume and immediately say you're hired

It's Arizona radio. I think it's in the state constitution that every station in the Valley has to employ one completely problematic on-air personality at all times.

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
I like the move. The Coyotes was the bottom of the totem poles when the team partnered with ESPN. With Fox Sports, the Yotes can now be center stage.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
By the way, if you (like me) hate the Sileo hiring, tag Fox Sports 910 on social media platforms and tell them so. I have a few pals at the station and they told me that each message helps - and that the hiring was not a popular one among the current talent. Apparently it was an iHeart decision.

Reactions: Ghostface Keller

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Yeah, this just doesn't seem like it'll end well, with the pm guy having to read advertisements on the air like "after we're done here, tune in as the Coyotes - the *******s who won't let me talk to them - take on the...."

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
According to Scott Bordrow via The Athletic just a little bit ago.... Sileo is out at FS910 after just four days.
A positive move. Of the few times I listened to him, it was easy to see why he'd been let go so often and for the very reasons reported.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
So this was a great move. I know once the season is in full swing it will get even better, but the iheart app has plenty of coyote interviews already

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Cori and richi apparently have a podcast about the coyotes. They were asking for questions. I tossed a couple. Would be cool to get this off the ground. Starts somewhere.
B261FXqBTkdMMtFOJRuHEGC3wSorQz7jCvBFIE0

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad