Confirmed with Link: Coyotes sign Clayton Keller to ELC

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
Odd trivia: assuming he's playing some games this season that means the Yotes will have both the youngest forward and youngest dman in the league.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Keller on the ice will make the remaining games much more interesting to watch.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
It will be interesting to see how Tippet plays him. Ice time, Situations. Line mates. Position even.

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
To those who had some reservations about using a high pick on a college-bound player in the upcoming draft, does Keller signing after one year change anything?

Tolvanen and Mittelstadt are the only players I have in my top 15 heading to college, but I'd be thrilled to add either of them.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Hate to rain on the parade, but he's coming to a Tippett team. Temper your enthusiasm.

You didn't hate raining on the parade, you embraced it. Aren't there about 7 or 8 active threads where people are dumping on Tippett? You don't need to post this on a celebration thread about signing Keller.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Keller on the ice will make the remaining games much more interesting to watch.

He's one player, don't expect miracles.

Yes. I'm going to watch all of them now.

So, you don't watch the games, even though we have exciting rookies too watch like Chychurn, DeAngelo, Crouse, DVO etc., but we add a player to play the last few games of the year and you decide to watch. :laugh:

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
To those who had some reservations about using a high pick on a college-bound player in the upcoming draft, does Keller signing after one year change anything?

Tolvanen and Mittelstadt are the only players I have in my top 15 heading to college, but I'd be thrilled to add either of them.

Yes, less hesitant now.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
He's one player, don't expect miracles.

It's not about the team looking like a contender, I want to see how Keller looks in the NHL. Hopefully will provide more reason to believe the future is bright.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
It's not about the team looking like a contender, I want to see how Keller looks in the NHL. Hopefully will provide more reason to believe the future is bright.

I didn't say contender. All you have to do is watch the games and see the growth of the rookies this year, and you add in Keller, Strome and whom ever we get this year in the draft our future is indeed bright.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX

It's not really a problem for top 10 players because they can usually be one and done. There's a significant incentive for them to sign early. It's late first and onward college bound players that are the issue.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
you are a naughty, naughty gnome ;)

(and not a half-bad fisherman)

I was thinking about taking a Stubhub bath on my tickets and skipping Wednesday's game. I might go now.

I picked up tickets in section 201 from SeatGeek for $12 each for Wednesday night's game.

Hope Keller is able to perform at the NHL level out of the gate.

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
The women's team is currently on strike protesting their paltry compensation. Good on anybody who shows solidarity.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad