kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
so sick if true

ducks you're on deck

kings in the hole

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
The below was leaked online by an LA advertising agency.

Edit: Is there a way to embed?
TheYoye's have to hire that advertising firm, if they haven't already.
Post automatically merged:

Looks more like an ad agency sizzle reel for the Clio Awards than a full rebrand, but I could be wrong.
They had Linsey Fry in there as well, so I think it is legit.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Love this, really cool video all around. Loved seeing the typography and color schemes. Had to pause it several times to soak it in. And I love the full body kachina but the head is great too. They need to use both because they head is so flexible for different design elements.

I noticed some highlights of young players like Hayton and Guenther. I did not see Chychrun anywhere. But it's hard to tell when this was made because we used some of these clips in adds last season. I can't tell if they are taking things a step further or this is just the company's full version of the reel that aired.

Reactions: Prarievarg

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I love the purple. Only thing I don’t like about it is the suns. I’d like the suns to be relocated out of the state, the coyotes to switch to purple and move to footprint.

Reactions: Summer Rose

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Love this, really cool video all around. Loved seeing the typography and color schemes. Had to pause it several times to soak it in. And I love the full body kachina but the head is great too. They need to use both because they head is so flexible for different design elements.

I noticed some highlights of young players like Hayton and Guenther. I did not see Chychrun anywhere. But it's hard to tell when this was made because we used some of these clips in adds last season. I can't tell if they are taking things a step further or this is just the company's full version of the reel that aired.
The Clios were held on April 28th so I'm sure this sizzle reel was put together sometime in March.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
They should keep the Gretzky head Coyote as thirds, to honor the only time this team has been worth a crap, instead of using this modernized abomination of a Kachina head.

Reactions: Kaizen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad