Post-Game Talk: Coyotes @ Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I can live with j Moore just get me someone to replace glass on that 4th line if AV doesn't think fast can and we can go to war with what he have

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
Did they ever show a replay of the alleged penalty that was not called on the 5-on-3 that the Rangers were upset about? I heard Sam & Joe talking about it but I don't believe there was a replay of the incident in question?

Crazy game though...

MSG doesn't believe in replays, unless it's of the opponent's goal. Then we get to watch it over and over as Joe tells us what happened.

FJB

Jun 30, 2009
Eat. Sleep. Win. Repeat.

The last Coyotes' shift:

prM0tde.gif

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Talbot played fine. However, I went with Kreider, Stempniak and Hayes for top 3.

I called stempniak being a nice, cheap, hidden gem since day 1 and i'll be damned if i won't gloat about it. :laugh:

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Sounds like our board is well aware of our lord and savior, Brock Lesnar...i mean ugh, the beast incarnate, Chris Kreider.

Playoff avatars via brock lesnar? Yes, Please.

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
To be fair, the Rangers had an easy schedule the first 60 games of the season.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
Stemp was awesome tonight, so was McDonagh, Girardi was solid outside getting beat on that break. John Moore is playing as good as he ever has.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
I hope this doesn't mean the merry-go-round with Stempniak, Fast, Miller, and Glass starts again.

Trade Glass. End of story. Add another 4th line forward. Good problem to have. Stempniak is a good 13th forward.

FWIW that had to be Tanner's best game of the season. I counted 4 shots on goal--he was robbed at least once but a couple of the others were good shots as well. And I believe he came out of the game with a +1.

Anyway he still needs to be replaced.

...and anyway again a sloppy defensive effort on our part. The Coyotes got too many quality chances and Talbot was a major difference in this game--at least after the opening goal. Can't blame him for giving up a 5 on 3 goal with Gagner close in picking the top corner nor can I blame him for the next when the puck deflected into the lot to Gagner again who spun and shot in one motion from the slot between the circles.

Kreider was huge in this one. Stempniak his best game of the year as well. Nash was real quiet.

FJB

Jun 30, 2009
Sounds like our board is well aware of our lord and savior, Brock Lesnar...i mean ugh, the beast incarnate, Chris Kreider.

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Who is worse on the mic... Sam or Reigns? :sarcasm:

McDonagh

Slow it down 30GHz
Mar 8, 2009
Definitely thought the push for 1st place was over when Lundqvist went down.

darko

Feb 16, 2009

Ehh I think Papa Johns is the way to go.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
I'd just like to point out Girardi's play late where the one coyote player was closing in and girardi went down to block the shot and then spun around and slashed the puck away with his stick, Was ****ing fantastic. He deserves some props for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad