Coyotes Prospect Regular Season & Playoffs - 2015/6

Status
Not open for further replies.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Shot generation is great but at some point getting a bunch of shots but not scoring is still worrisome.

He'd be a great linemate for a rebound hound like Julien Gauthier. If the top three D are off the board at 8th(ish) he might be a good pick up.

Domi-Strome-Duclair
Perlini-Dvorak-Gauthier
Rieder-MacInnis-Fischer

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
He'd be a great linemate for a rebound hound like Julien Gauthier. If the top three D are off the board at 8th(ish) he might be a good pick up.

Domi-Strome-Duclair
Perlini-Dvorak-Gauthier
Rieder-MacInnis-Fischer

That would have to be the youngest top 9 in the league.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014

Domi-Strome-Duclair
Perlini-Dvorak-Gauthier
Rieder-MacInnis-Fischer
I'd be very okay with getting gauthier. My only viewings of prospects this year was the wjcs but he looked good there, he played a very simple straight forward game and used his size well there.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Shot generation is great but at some point getting a bunch of shots but not scoring is still worrisome.

Random thought popped into my head about a young Vrbata who with Carolina and Chicago generated a ton of shots but didn't score as much as you'd think he should. Then it clicked.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Random thought popped into my head about a young Vrbata who with Carolina and Chicago generated a ton of shots but didn't score as much as you'd think he should. Then it clicked.

I had no idea that was the case with him, that's encouraging.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
The only difference between Duclair and Perlini is momentum. Not too worried about it. Although, if the Coyotes are looking to rehab him at their glorious AHL affiliate, they may as well write him off now.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Mayo vs Provorov on right now. Good chance to get sneak peak at #1 prospect for 2017 as well.

DomiToDuclair

Oct 17, 2014

I've always liked Bunting. His compete level is high and he has all the right tools to be a PWF type player, he plays like it despite his size and doesn't shy away from doing anything, ask and ye shall receive.

He'll never be an offensive stud, but he'll be a valuable role player for us down the line at the least IMO - much like Martinook.

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
I've always liked Bunting. His compete level is high and he has all the right tools to be a PWF type player, he plays like it despite his size and doesn't shy away from doing anything, ask and ye shall receive.

He'll never be an offensive stud, but he'll be a valuable role player for us down the line at the least IMO - much like Martinook.

Whenever I saw him play, he was just a little ******** (not dirty though), seemed to be in the middle of everything, I love that kind of player.

Like you said not an offensively amazing, but it is an underrated part of his game imo and there is still some upside there

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Bunting is the prospect that defies expectations. Every obstacle in front of him he works through. Under appreciated asset.

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
Bunting is the prospect that defies expectations. Every obstacle in front of him he works through. Under appreciated asset.

Canadian High School hockey to the professional level in a few short years is an incredible achievement

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Wood has a shot. Walked in fr blueline and wired a slap shot from 60 feet. No screen. Goalie saw it all the way. Just couldn't stop it.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Hey ‎ctwin22, this thread is almost full so whenever you see this can you make a new one if you wanna keep going?

Also I might stick this and just consolidate this thread with the other prospects thread since they cover the same ground basically.

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Wood has a shot. Walked in fr blueline and wired a slap shot from 60 feet. No screen. Goalie saw it all the way. Just couldn't stop it.

That goal was the game tying goal of game 7, they went on to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad