GDT: Coyotes Prospect Camp Scrimmage @ GRA, 6pm (Facebook Live)

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
Now Lilly, Smereck won't even be in Tucson this season. More than likely he's in the ECHL...all the other D in Tucson are way better than Smereck, even KEL

Yeah...KEL's usage, production and route to Tucson supports your assessment. It's ironic you bring up KEL; a charity case, who likely interferes w/ Smerek's ability to promote to AHL and continue to develop.

Last edited:

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Exactly. In the good old days,:) they didn't even have this development camp just training camp. They were intense, full of fights, hits etc. But with the PA being such a force, everything is toned way down. I'm sure the players are told that we don't want anyone injured at this point of the year so just have a bit of fun. Pond hockey.
The game is trending that way in general. xx was referring to speed and I agree, the speed should be Omni present throughout and also believe that is the organization's goal.

Reactions: Sthlmyote

LuckyNumber11

Jun 10, 2015
Valley of the Sun
The Kirk-Scharr-Gerlach line honestly dominated most of the game IMO. Kirk looked incredibly skilled and I came away thoroughly impressed with him. Entwistle to me looked like the best player on the ice whenever he was out there. Had hoped to see more from Steenberg but he was very quiet, Westerlund I thought looked terrible. Hayton flashed, and overall looked solid.
Those were my biggest takeaways

Last edited:

Finster8

aka-Ant Hill Harry
Jan 18, 2015
Grimsby
How did Prosvetov look just curious? Hopefully he comes to Saginaw to help develop into a top OHL tender. Saginaw fans are anxious to get him signed he is a huge part of them having a good season.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
yeah...have to agree that Prosvetov looked really good...I hope he goes to Saginaw as well, it's easier catching the CHL games than over seas or in the USHL.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
How did Prosvetov look just curious? Hopefully he comes to Saginaw to help develop into a top OHL tender. Saginaw fans are anxious to get him signed he is a huge part of them having a good season.

He looked great, also quite the entertainer. I see 3 goalies on Saginaw's roster including an NHL draftee. How quickly could Prosvetov become the starter?

Reactions: Name Nameless

Finster8

aka-Ant Hill Harry
Jan 18, 2015
Grimsby
He looked great, also quite the entertainer. I see 3 goalies on Saginaw's roster including an NHL draftee. How quickly could Prosvetov become the starter?
Cormier is to old and Prosvetov is the starter it is his to win or lose. Lamour will be traded and Lennox was the 1st goalie taken in the OHL draft and will be back up. IMO

Last edited:

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
DhOq9ceVMAAGhEJ.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad