GDT: Coyotes Prospect Camp Scrimmage @ GRA, 6pm (Facebook Live)

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Glad to have this info, thanks! Noticed a slight error, Gennaro is "undrafted" but was actually drafted by Winnipeg originally..

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Team Red should take this one out, more premium stickiness across the board.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
The white team is clearly more sticky. The Klimas drag down Red's stickiness quotient.

Red is clearly the most premium.

White has the sticky D, but that forward group is stuffed. Red should just play the Steenbergen-Premium-Pederson line all game.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
They made an effort to put Hayton against Joseph in drills. Would be interesting to see him thrown on team white to see how quickly he adapts.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
How does this work really, with undrafted kids? I mean, if, say, Samuel Fagemo suddenly looks like the real deal. I suspect that means he will end up being someone to fight over as an overager next year, and anybody can pick him?

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
How does this work really, with undrafted kids? I mean, if, say, Samuel Fagemo suddenly looks like the real deal. I suspect that means he will end up being someone to fight over as an overager next year, and anybody can pick him?

Anyone undrafted that played in NA can sign before the junior/NHL season starts. By drafting a player, you gain exclusive rights to sign them for a certain period of time depending on where they were drafted from.

The rules for true euros like Fagemo are different. I believe he is eligible to sign the calendar year he turns 20 if he's not drafted. Halifax has his CHL rights, so if he plays there next year and somehow goes undrafted again, I believe you could sign him then as it fulfills the NA requirement. @mouser could tell you definitively.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Hayton probably could have moved his feet a little faster in the neutral zone there, seemed like he was waiting for someone up ice and they never showed and instead lost the puck.

EDIT: Bahl is a monster, someone tried to move past him and didn't realize who was there :laugh:

Entwistile threw a big hit right after.

Nice speed by Burke through the neutral zone, right to the net.

Should have been a penalty on Gennaro holding Hayton.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
You can tell Kirk has been playing pro hockey. Responsible defensively. He was also good in 2 on 2 coverage drills.

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
Kirk looks rather small when compared to a lot of these others players. I would love to see how he plays when he's filled out a little more.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Red left Entwistle wide open, he hit the bar.

Gerlanch still using his shot well. Waited for a lane then picked his spot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad