Coyotes players at World Juniors

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
I think he has similar offensive acumen to Hayton. He's less special than Hayton on the defensive side. So I see him maybe a bit lower in the same tier in terms of his overall impact.
He comes in a big and menacing package though, so that'll be nice.
Geekie is bigger and meaner and a better passer/better vision.

Pretty happy to have Cooley/Geekie/Hayton/McBain As a young top 4 group of centres.

Last edited:

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I think he has similar offensive acumen to Hayton. He's less special than Hayton on the defensive side. So I see him maybe a bit lower in the same tier in terms of his overall impact.
He comes in a big and menacing package though, so that'll be nice.
Oh joy!

I think Geekie has much much more talent than Hayton and all the physical gifts, too. Love his upside. Don’t love his inconsistency. I feel the same way about him I did five seconds before we picked him. I love him as a prospect and I’m glad we’ve got him.
Please be right.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011

I would of ranked the higher B- Geekie looked lost and probably won't be invited back next year for Canada.
I would have ranked Edmonton higher as well.:sarcasm:

Mangosteen

Ground hog day no more
Apr 9, 2018
Hopefully I am wrong but curious if we are able to pull some numbers. Are we able to see giveaways numbers for players in the WJ? To me Geekie kept getting dropped lines because the play seemed to die on his stick last. How many give aways did his line have during the tournament?

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
I think Geekie has much much more talent than Hayton and all the physical gifts, too. Love his upside. Don’t love his inconsistency. I feel the same way about him I did five seconds before we picked him. I love him as a prospect and I’m glad we’ve got him.

Will getting traded to Swift affect his development?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00