News Article: Coyotes only NHL team to relax pre-game dress code

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
While no announcement has been made it looks like the Leafs have this same policy.

87turbobuick

Jan 13, 2011
Phoenix
In US open a Roth IRA so your earnings are tax free. I buy/sell all my stocks online through my bank that has an app.
I dumped a 401 into a Roth years ago when Obama waved deposit maximums, the only negative was you had to prepay all the taxes over a three year period.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Will the main board stance on this now change? I was told the Coyotes are a clown show for implementing this.

Reactions: Jakey53

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
What?! I suppose you're also going to tell me there's crying in baseball.

Yeah, he's right. I've only been in two basements here, but they were from the same builder, same model, in different neighborhoods in the east valley. The second one was the strangest sense of deja vu.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Yeah, he's right. I've only been in two basements here, but they were from the same builder, same model, in different neighborhoods in the east valley. The second one was the strangest sense of deja vu.
I have been in several in the Estrella neighborhood, a couple of them were on the golf course.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
No basements in Phoenix.

My previous home by Arrowhead had a basement, as did most of the other houses in the neighborhood, because it was built on a former grapefruit orchard. Most of the Valley can't do basements, though, because the ground is too hard and rocky.

Man, that basement really came in handy when we sold... :D

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Not bad. You can write off the mortgage interest on your taxes.;)
What mortgage? We do get to keep all profits from sale of principal residence up here, that has served me really well. I have owned 20 houses in last 25 years, all sold for profit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad