Confirmed with Link: Coyotes forfeit 2020 2nd round pick and a 2021 1st round pick for violating league’s combine testing

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
They have to fire Sullivan, Hofford and Goldberg at this point, right? Right?
Unless there is a clear chain of evidence with them saying "this is a terrible idea", I'd think they are all on the hot seat.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Meruelo should be pissed at the league.

They could have taken the 2nd and the Coyotes would have none in the first 90 of the draft where the violation occurred, essentially righting the wrong.

That 2021 1st might f*** them for 5+ years.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
f*** you, Chayka.
Wow. What the hell did he do exactly. I bet Cohen was involved big time. What a bunch of two bit arrogant think they are smarter than anyone else punks. Meruelo better thank his lucky stars the punk Chayka is gone. This has to be the worst case scenario that could have happened.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
This is just bad- I feel like we’ve lost the rebuild completely and have to spend years watching Kennedy, arcabello, and the other AHL warm bodies again

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
This would be much more fun if Chayka was still employed so we could fire him. But he gets to slink away.
He gets to get a promotion, a big raise, and he has all the data that he collected illegally which his new franchise benefits from.

worked out great for him.

If I’m Murelo I’m not playing nice on the contract clause. Injunction city.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad