Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
:coyotes @ :flames

Game 2 of the 10 game winning streak!

tumblr_nhvfs2vVpy1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Regarding the slashes Johnny took last night. Unfortunately for Johnny, he's stuck between a rock and a hard spot.
a) Johnny isn't McDavid, Crosby or seen as one of the stars of the league. Unlike the other guys, who if you look at wrong you'll find yourself in the penalty box, people are free to take swings at him
b) This team is so miserable on the PK, that if you go for the retribution (Johnny takes a slash, you just go right for the guy) it will end up hurting this team :laugh:

I would like to see someone answer for those slashes.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
I thought the new NHL was supposed to penalize crap like that.

This is the newer new NHL, where they penalize crap like that but only if the player being affected is named Connor.

It's embarrassing that the Wild got away with that kind of garbage, but where the **** are our guys to back Gaudreau up? Where was Ferland or Engelland or literally anyone to slash Staal right back when he took a wack at Johnny?

Should the Wild have been penalized? Of course, but the Flames are turning into one weak ass hockey club. ****in' back up your star player.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I think we should send Hathaway, Shinkaruk, Vey and Kulak to Stockton on the 1st of December, call up Kanzig, Bollig, Smith and Carroll. Send those 4 out against the Wilds stars to start the game on the 2nd and get some sweet sweet revenge.

Aug 21, 2014
tumblr_lujkzn91Xu1r5wbodo1_500.gif

I think we should send Hathaway, Shinkaruk, Vey and Kulak to Stockton on the 1st of December, call up Kanzig, Bollig, Smith and Carroll. Send those 4 out against the Wilds stars to start the game on the 2nd and get some sweet sweet revenge.

I'm fine with that. Love me some goonery.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011

Smith - Bollig - Carroll
Kanzig - Engelland

There is your opening lineup.

Keep Hathaway up, and then send out Tkachuk - Bouma - Hathaway immediately after. It'll be a home game so you can match them up against their top lines.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Regarding the slashes Johnny took last night. Unfortunately for Johnny, he's stuck between a rock and a hard spot.
a) Johnny isn't McDavid, Crosby or seen as one of the stars of the league. Unlike the other guys, who if you look at wrong you'll find yourself in the penalty box, people are free to take swings at him
b) This team is so miserable on the PK, that if you go for the retribution (Johnny takes a slash, you just go right for the guy) it will end up hurting this team :laugh:

I would like to see someone answer for those slashes.

He's considered a star even superstar. He's seen as a perennial top 10 point getter for the next 7 or 8 years in this league. Crosby and McDavid are seen as generational talents.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad