GDT: Coyotes @ Devils - 7:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I might get some trash thrown my way for this opinion but I'd be okay with the streak ending with a loss to Coyotes just because it would be hilarious.:laugh:
179605fd8940642f1903a9b77b84957d.png
downloadzz.jpg

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
prolly boqvist or mercer
I’d prefer Boqvist but Mercer might need a little kick in the butt to get going more .
What I don’t get is that last year Mercer looked waaay more dynamic with the puck . Near the start of last year , he had some amazing shifts ( 3 on 3 especially) where he was dangling and looked dangerous every time he had the puck . He was driving the net and was a handful for defenders . I’m not sure what happened to that ? Was it that he was told to keep his game more simple because he was in danger of turning the puck over in bad spots or ???
I thought msybe it was a fatigue thing but it’s the same this season .
I’m not saying he is bad or anything , I love the player and think he is or will be a core piece and important player in the Devils , and has a very high ceiling , butttt his game had not looked as dynamic as it once did early on?

VoidCreature

Before you see the light, you must die.
Mar 6, 2015
New Jersey
All I’ve seen from Novozinsky is a quote from Fitz that he “hopes” Holtz gets in tonight.

“There’ll be a time they get back in,” Fitzgerald said. “If not, we’ve got our skating coach here today. We’re all about development. Holtz is working with the skating coach right now for the next three days. He may play on Saturday – I hope he plays on Saturday.”

Reactions: Mgd31 and Triumph

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
Only way we lose is if we get "goalied". We score 3 we win. Schmid can face 20 and lay a turd on one of them and we should still win. With that said Devils 8-7 in a 14 round shootout!:naughty::naughty:

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
All I’ve seen from Novozinsky is a quote from Fitz that he “hopes” Holtz gets in tonight.

“There’ll be a time they get back in,” Fitzgerald said. “If not, we’ve got our skating coach here today. We’re all about development. Holtz is working with the skating coach right now for the next three days. He may play on Saturday – I hope he plays on Saturday.”

I didn't go digging for this but I figured it was some crazy game of HFBoards telephone. Amazing how these things get started.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I think I hate Tyson Nash about as much as @njdevils1982 hates Jeanneret

And I really didn't like Jeanneret either, but Nash seems like a slimy, caveman. just Neanderthal, asshole. After the whole ''Skill it up'' thing where he very clearly sounds like he's shitting on skill (which is something he's NEVER had, not on the ice, NOR in the broadcast booth), I just really abhor this idiot. I'm so glad if he had to have a job that it's with Arizona. Can you imagine this guy speaking to a wider audience like on HNIC? Oh wait, they probably would love someone like him on there with Don Cherry not on TV anymore and Brian Burke back in a front office.

f*** that guy so much.

And his voice is terrible and hard on the ears. I feel like I'm listening to a cross between Butt Head and Jello Biafra calling a hockey game. It's not only his voice, but his catch phrases and lingo are dumb. Just an absolutely tough listen.

Dano is annoying sometimes, yes, but the other 31 teams should be lucky they don't have to listen to this guy. There's probably guys that came close to him that are working for teams as the color commentator, but he's absolutely brutal.

If I got stuck listening to him I'd surge high pitched noises through my ears to ensure I'd never have to hear such a buffoon call a hockey game ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad