Post-Game Talk: Coyotes def. Canucks - 4-2

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
This is a discussion thread for tonight's game (didn't see one posted yet). For those members who usually create the thread, feel free to take this over :).

I'm looking forward to seeing Petey and Ferland tonight. Don't know who's playing with them. Don't know the line-up or the lines. Hurrah, it's the last pre-season game!

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009

Ferland pettersson Leivo
Baertschi Gaudette Eriksson
Goldobin Graovac MacEwen
Schaller beagle virtanen

Second line looks like it could very well be our real third line. Fourth line, too. Goldy looks like he's outta here...?

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Gaudette has played in all pre-season games. Either they're still not sure about keeping him here, or they're trying to prove something (negative) regarding another player who would have to be waived. Hmmn....

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Gaudette has played in all pre-season games. Either they're still not sure about keeping him here, or they're trying to prove something (negative) regarding another player who would have to be waived. Hmmn....
IMac saying today that AG on the Comets would be great pretty much sealed his fate for opening night.

He’s Benning’s mouthpiece, that’s how he got the Bo captaincy scoop

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
IMac saying today that AG on the Comets would be great pretty much sealed his fate for opening night.

He’s Benning’s mouthpiece, that’s how he got the Bo captaincy scoop
Must be disappointing for Gaudette, but I guess he's already been told the news.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Canucks are going to have stiff competition again this season from the Coyotes (they had our number last season, and went undefeated against the Canucks).

Their roster this season looks pretty solid:

Keller - Schmaltz - Kessel
Soderberg - Stepan - Hinostroza
Dvorak - Hayton - Grabner
Crouse - Richardson - Garland
Fischer

Ekman-Larsson - Demers
Chychrun - Hjalmarsson
Oesterle - Goligoski
Lyubushkin

Raanta
Kuemper

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Gonna watch closely this one to make a proper assessment as a fan for whats to come this season. What channels it on

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
Canucks are going to have stiff competition again this season from the Coyotes (they had our number last season, and went undefeated against the Canucks).

Their roster this season looks pretty solid:

Keller - Schmaltz - Kessel
Soderberg - Stepan - Hinostroza
Dvorak - Hayton - Grabner
Crouse - Richardson - Garland
Fischer

Ekman-Larsson - Demers
Chychrun - Hjalmarsson
Oesterle - Goligoski
Lyubushkin

Raanta
Kuemper