Pre-Game Talk: Coyotes @ Avs | Friday, February 28th, 7pm MT | Defensive Showdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Didn't Talbot have a baby when he first came here? :laugh:

You say this as if you doubt the virility of a man who looks like this:
Talbot_Mo.jpg

Former Ladder

Thanks Noob Noob
Dec 31, 2013
United States
I am just hoping for a win. Without EJ, this game will probably be ugly but with Varly providing a few more gamesavers than Jiggy. It is sad when I cannot wait for Sarich to get back into game shape to improve our defense.

I think with EJ back, we will probably see similar to the beginning of the season on the back end. Maybe with Holden cycling in and out with Guenin/Benoit/Sarich(if we have back to backs/he needs a rest).

Hejda EJ
Sarich Benoit
Guenin Barrie

Holden
Wilson

Also, for this game, can we please separate Barrie and Wilson. That is not a good pairing to have out at the same time.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Weird to have two lefties together and two righties together. Perhaps Roy isn't that bothered with sidedness.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Well if Wilson can't crack this lot, he's definitely done. If he's not traded I think he'll be a compliance buyout.

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
DENVER!!!!!!!
Well if Wilson can't crack this lot, he's definitely done. If he's not traded I think he'll be a compliance buyout.

I wouldn't be shocked if he is on waivers sometime soon. The best case scenario is someone is willing to give us a late pick or takes him as part of a bigger deal. Worst case is we buy him out.

Jayevs

Formerly avsman
Jul 29, 2010
I loved Ry Wils on his game, I was so happy in the first of the LA game :( miss those huge open ice hits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad