Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
[collapse=pic]
blnSmcM.png

2VcUzfJ.png

DDJ0Rf4.png

1RqXFZg.png
[/collapse]

Shot charts looks a little off. I think I need to reposition the rink image a bit to get it closer to real life.

A win is a win.

Walking Dead time.

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
wins a win in a tough game they could have lost.

should have destroyed this team. they arent very good. neither were the wings.

2nd of a btob is tough so well take it.

too many missed chances again. need to cash more. against good teams, this type if so-so effort is prob a loss.

defensively, theyve tightened up late the last 2 games. thats the good.

offensively, they still miss too many slam dunks. that bad

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
Arizona was basically dominating possession from midway into the second onward. That goal by Girardi was just luck that went the Rangers way, because of a poor read by the goalie.

Also no one is upset that Girardi had a goal. Clendening should have played tonight, whether it have been for Holden or G.

Jun 25, 2013
www.tannerglassisthebest.com
Girardi looked great with Skjei. Please keep him away from McD. They suck togther.

If that Stepan line can continue to improve with the KZB getting healthy. Watch out.

Grabner and Jooris should always be on the 4th Line and never leave the lineup.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
wins a win in a tough game they could have lost.

should have destroyed this team. they arent very good. neither were the wings.

2nd of a btob is tough so well take it.

too many missed chances again. need to cash more. against good teams, this type if so-so effort is prob a loss.

defensively, theyve tightened up late the last 2 games. thats the good.

offensively, they still miss too many slam dunks. that bad
This narrative is getting old. They've scored 22 goals this season, the Capitals and Penguins each have 13.

Also I checked their shooting % during the game when people were saying they can't finish. 8th in the NHL at 11.73%. 2nd in the NHL last year, 6th the year they won the PT.

Pfranz94

Jan 16, 2014
New York
Thought this was a fairly solid game in the second game of a b2b, coming of a veryyyy tough game with a divisional foe. Plus travel. Yes, the team got out corsi'd, but we still absolutely dominated the high danger looks. 17-5 for the game, so we had the much better quality of chances. Way to gut this weekend out boys! Keep up the good play!!

GOAT AINEC

Soon..
Jun 4, 2014
So is the sky still falling? My God this board loses it's **** everytime they go down a goal.

2 wins in 2 nights as expected. Hank was strong in both games and will only get better as the season goes on.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
I was a little surprised Hayes got important defensive plays. I felt like he was having trouble holding on to the puck tonight.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
This narrative is getting old. They've scored 22 goals this season, the Capitals and Penguins each have 13.

Also I check their shooting % during the game when people were saying they can't finish. 8th in the NHL at 11.73%. Their S% was 2nd in the NHL last year.

He's just throwing shade at Nash without actually saying Nash's name. Nothing new there

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ

Also I checked their shooting % during the game when people were saying they can't finish. 8th in the NHL at 11.73%. 2nd in the NHL last year, 6th the year they won the PT.

Even if you take out the 4(?) empty netters, it's still a good amount of goals.

Pfranz94

Jan 16, 2014
New York
Arizona was basically dominating possession from midway into the second onward. That goal by Girardi was just luck that went the Rangers way, because of a poor read by the goalie.

Also no one is upset that Girardi had a goal. Clendening should have played tonight, whether it have been for Holden or G.
He also made a ton of stops from quality looks in close to the net. Rangers are on the 2nd of a b2b, coming off an extremely difficult and tough game against a divisional rival, plus travel. What did you expect. Total domination like most other games this season? They still played a solid game. Yes, they got out corsi'd, but they dominated the high danger looks: 17-5. The quality of chances was definately in the Rangers favor.

Pfranz94

Jan 16, 2014
New York
So is the sky still falling? My God this board loses it's **** everytime they go down a goal.

2 wins in 2 nights as expected. Hank was strong in both games and will only get better as the season goes on.

We got out corsi'd in this game though......:sarcasm:

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
He also made a ton of stops from quality looks in close to the net. Rangers are on the 2nd of a b2b, coming off an extremely difficult and tough game against a divisional rival, plus travel. What did you expect. Total domination like most other games this season? They still played a solid game. Yes, they got out corsi'd, but they dominated the high danger looks: 17-5. The quality of chances was definately in the Rangers favor.

This has remained consistent through out the season so far.

Good stuff.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA

I'm not saying it's a bad thing, that goal was a bad read but it worked out in the teams favor. That's just the luck of the draw sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad