GDT: Coyotes at Flames. 7pm MT on SN360

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
I think worse than that happened to Therrien last year. :laugh:

His team was actually leading the division. How's that gone for the Habs since bringing in their superstar Julien? I'm sure GG is coaching these dmen to cough the puck up the middle while barely being pressured. This poor stretch is on the dcore and the bottom 6. Second line needs to be better as well, might entertain breaking them up if they play like they did last game.

I hope the boys play well for Smitty, I'm sure he wants this one pretty bad.

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
People are acting ridiculous again about GG. We are 4 points back of the division leader. 1 point back on 3rd.

All this means is that the division is awful and that despite playing poorly, the Flames still have a shot at taking it by the end of the year.

As constructed, this team should be absolutely in the top 10 if not top 5 in the league. All of the important players are at or post apex besides Tkachuk and Bennett. The future has been sold and there is no elite level talent coming to help. The window is as open as it is going to get.

If the Flames are not going to win now, they almost certainly won’t win in the future, which is a damn shame because I like all of the core players on this team and they deserve better than to waste their primes on a team that isn’t interested in being the best it can be.

Regardless, the Flames should come out with some jump tonight. Hopefully they don’t take Arizona too lightly but even if they do it should still be possible to come out with the W

Reactions: Mobiandi

MDCSL

Jun 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Holy, the negativity in this thread is real. This game is ours and with Broissoit in net we’re going to trash the oilers too. Im calling it, Flames win by 2+ both games.

MDCSL

Jun 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
With that being said, trade hamonic for a guy like Kane (reasonably signed extension) + a future and call up Andersson.

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
Who's Nick Cousins going to piss off tonight?

Everytime I see him play someone wants him dead haha

Jags68

Oct 16, 2017
Stajan gets so many chances to score when he plays and somehow manages to shoot it right at the goalie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad